Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 786229|Reply: 168
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] [Weekly QA] #WeeklyQA 2017.05.07 --- Team MLBB

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-7 10:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CorMe at 2017-5-11 18:09

Q: About hero:

I - Eudora is overpowered. Her damage is very high. It will be more balanced for her second skill’s stun effect if her Ult skill doesn’t follow the target.

II- Gord, there should be some more adjustment on his skill’s stun effect, cast range of his ult skill and his movement speed.

III- Moskov and Karina are too powerful. They need to be nerfed.

A: According to their appearance rate, win rate and the role that they plays in the game, designers think that their current performance in the battle is reasonable. So we will keep monitoring the hero’s data but won’t do any change at the moment,

Q: Bane should be re-designed. His first and second skill are useless.

A: We have the plan to remake Bane already. It is estimated that a new Bane will see you at this July.

Q: Some players hope that they can play the same account on both iOS and Android devices.

A: Because of special server policy, this cannot be achieved.

Q: Players hope that they can be informed of the exact date of next update.

A: Because the required time of iOS audit is not certain, so sometimes it’s just out of our control.

Your voices and feedbacks in Facebook, Customer Service and other communities are very important to #MobileLegends developers. So keep give us your suggestion, together we’ll make the game better!
Sincerely
Team Mobile Legends

FAQ大图.jpg
Post time 2017-5-9 04:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WHAT? So you analyse a hero's performance from appearance rates in matches? What kind of poor judgement is that, I'm disappointed in you MLBB developer team; Ignoring the players' claims that come with evidence yet seek something as insignificant as the heroes' appearance rates as an inference and reference for your hero balancing updates.

Comments

JUAL OBAT ABORSI CYTOTEC ASLI DAN 100% AMPUH || DA34F04F Selamat Datang Di Website Resmi Obat Aborsi Janin Di Indonesia https://klinik-acing5757.com/ Kami Adalah Penjual Obat Aborsi Yang Sangat Terp   Post time 2017-9-27 04:36 AM
JUAL OBAT ABORSI CYTOTEC ASLI DAN 100% AMPUH || DA34F04F Selamat Datang Di Website Resmi Obat Aborsi Janin Di Indonesia https://klinik-acing5757.com/ Kami Adalah Penjual Obat Aborsi Yang Sangat Terp   Post time 2017-9-27 04:36 AM
Post time 2017-9-17 01:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
All hereos are powerful however if the players dont know how to use and dont know what thier items to be sembled . All hereos is depends to the powerful of the players . Therefore , all hereos in mobile legends are created by the FAIR .
Post time 2017-6-12 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Nice game more power to mobile legends...
Post time 2017-5-9 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Seismic replied at 2017-5-9 16:35
WHAT? So you analyse a hero's performance from appearance rates in matches? What kind of poor judgem ...

I agree with u. Especially moskov . Its blantantly op, I almost see him in every match
Post time 2017-5-7 11:22 PM | Show all posts
SO BEAUTIFULL:P
Post time 2017-5-7 11:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tetsuya11 replied at 2017-5-7 22:55
asshole fix the lag n make the map bigger its useles asshole n y da fuck do i pair up with useless t ...

feel free to stop if you dont like it. nobody is forcing you to play :)
Post time 2017-5-8 12:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Respect MLBB. Go trash talk somewhere else.
Post time 2017-5-8 01:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Waiting for thw updates sucksevery week. Hays  
Post time 2017-5-8 02:47 AM | Show all posts
To all Eudora, Gord, Karina, and Moskov mains, rejoice! :lol
Post time 2017-5-8 02:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Still ignoring kagura's bug even after a lot of peope had reported it huh? What a shame. At least give us a sing that you are aware and have intentions to work on it. Or is it really that the developing team is not aware of the bug? If so, that team is not working properly
Post time 2017-5-8 04:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Will there be change for tickets? Cause they are useless when u buy all the camps.
Post time 2017-5-8 05:52 AM | Show all posts
Смајли replied at 2017-5-7 14:35
Will there be change for tickets? Cause they are useless when u buy all the camps.

I use my tickets to buy the emblem chest available in the shop.  Literally the only thing they're good for after all the heroes are purchased.  Not complaining though, cause i still have quite a while before im able to max out all of my emblem sets to lvl 60.  
Post time 2017-5-8 05:53 AM | Show all posts
Tetsuya11 replied at 2017-5-7 08:55
asshole fix the lag n make the map bigger its useles asshole n y da fuck do i pair up with useless t ...

Does it really hurry things along when trying to communicate like a dick?  
Asking for a friend...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 10:13 PM GMT+8