Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 9846|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

Hero Guide, Fanny the Scout Legion by [RCS] Lumiere

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-6 04:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lchristiandi at 2017-5-6 15:08

([RCS] Lumiere) Hero Guide Fanny the Scouting Legion!
Plus    : Good Chaser, High Critical, High Damage
Minus : Low HP, Low Armor, Very Hard to Use

Item Build:

item

item

Intro:

intro

intro

Skill Analysis:

skill

skill

Abilities Should Max First:
You must full the Skill 1 first.
Because it will help you do damage to your enemy.
Skill 1 and Skill 3 important to max first.

Combos Analysis:
Wait your Tank to open the war.
Cast your Skill 2 to hit enemy unit.
Then combo with your ULT.
use your skill 1 to finish your enemy.

Battle Spell:
I recommend you to use Retribution Spell or Purify Spell or Interference Spell.
Purify can help you run from enemy that chasing you with negative effect.
Retribution make you easily kill jungle monster and fast leveling up.
Interference will make you so flexible chasing enemy in their tower.

Gear for Hero:
I recommend you to use my Third build.

Gear Analysis:

gear

gear

Emblem Set:
Physical Emblem |
you know the reason dude. Haha Fanny is Physical hero type. Use this emblem cause it easy to collect them, than the other emblem. Or if your Physical Assassin Emblem more good than Physical Emblem, use Physical Assassin Emblem.

Combat Tips:
For early game, dont go alone. hahaha you must have a partner. I recommend you fighter / mm / mage hero to be your partner. You can go to the top lane or bottom lane. But i'm ALWAYS go to the top lane for the blue buff. Blue buff is VERY IMPORTANT for Fanny. Because Fanny need to save her mana more than any hero in MLBB. You can easily win with the mm or mage opponent if you have a partner. But, dont get too rush or you'll die in your greed. But take care because your hero is VERY HARD to control, and have VERY LOW HP and ARMOR.

Team Fight Tips:
In team fight, I recommend you to kill any marksman or mage hero as fast as you can. When your opponent get busy with your 1st initiator teammate (Tank maybe), you have to kill the marksman or mage enemy to win the team fight. Your skill 2 is helping you to chase your enemy and gank the enemy with your teamates. When your skill 2 hit the enemy, it will automatic trigger your skill 1 and add prey maker to them. The MAX of your pray maker is 2 layer, that help you to increase your damage 20%. After they got max prey maker, your ULT have INSANELY damage to your target. Because Fanny is like an initiator for finishing enemy with low HP or with low defense. Try to learn how to use Fanny more and more often. So you can be good use this hero. Fanny is Strong AF if you can mastered her. She is the most unique character in this game. Because not like other hero, to master it, you must learn like Fanny did how she can fly. XD

Hope you like my Fanny build!
And i hope that build will help you guys!
Goodluck!

id

id

IGN    : [RCS] Lumiere
ID      : 14336176
Server : 2018
Tier    : Grandmaster II

Post time 2017-5-7 09:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have made a fanny guide too. Our builds are different and i upgraded my physical assassin emblem to level 40 so thats what im using with her now.
Post time 2017-5-6 06:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the only guide needed for fanny is how to use those cables to the MAX POSSIBLE WAY. First time i saw fanny was being used by the GL tier in the national contest and damn i feel in love with her power but when i bought fanny and used her, it was so freaking damn hard to use her.

Comments

best way to use fanny is to use 1 cable in both left and right walls to dash quickly in front  Post time 2017-5-6 09:07 PM
 Author| Post time 2017-5-6 10:28 PM | Show all posts
ChillCen96 replied at 2017-5-6 17:52
I think the only guide needed for fanny is how to use those cables to the MAX POSSIBLE WAY. First ti ...

ahahha
okay..
maybe next time i'll try make a video how to use fanny skill 2 properly
:D
Post time 2017-5-7 11:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IMO the brand new item 'Bloodlust Axe' is fit perfectly woth Fanny, since almost of her offensive move come from her skills and abilities.
 Author| Post time 2017-5-7 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Surru replied at 2017-5-7 10:38
IMO the brand new item 'Bloodlust Axe' is fit perfectly woth Fanny, since almost of her offensive mo ...

yah..
i've already tried that item too..
but the lifesteal is lower than tooth of greed
:o

because, it only 20% lifesteal from skill damage.
rather than tooth of greed 30% too all damage.
CMIIW
:D

Comments

The axe is better than TOG imo, it has better lifesteal than ToG when spinning through very crowded areas and has the 20% cdr that lets u spam ur ult every gank/clash  Post time 2017-5-7 07:19 PM
The axe is better than TOG imo, it has better lifesteal than ToG when spinning through very crowded areas and has the 20% cdr that lets u spam ur ult every gank/clash  Post time 2017-5-7 07:18 PM
 Author| Post time 2017-5-7 12:27 PM | Show all posts
KiiyonPH replied at 2017-5-7 08:55
I have made a fanny guide too. Our builds are different and i upgraded my physical assassin emblem t ...

wow...
is that a big different?
:o

can i see your build?
Post time 2019-8-10 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Thanks ur suggestion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-5 07:59 PM GMT+8