Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1485|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] ...And the strongest among them is named Balmond

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-6 12:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Balmond Hero Guide

Role: Fighter
Specialty: Crowd Control/Regen

•                                 
    Ability Effects: 40                           
  •                                 
    Offense: 68                           
  •                                 
    Durability: 80                           
  •                                 
    Jungle: 78                           
  •                                 
    Poke: 63                           
  •                                 
    Difficulty: 30                           

Passive - Bloodthirst                        

Regens 4% of max HP each time he kills a minion. Regens 10% of max HP each time he kills a hero.

1st Skill - Soul Lock                        

Charges up to an enemy and deals 150/175/200/225/250/275 pts of physical damage to enemies along the way. After hitting the target, he will stop and lower that enemy's movement speed by 60%/60%/60%/60%/60%/60%, lasting 2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5s.

2nd Skill - Cyclone Sweep                        

Rapidly swings axe at enemies in the area, dealing 65/80/95/110/125/140 pts of physical damage with each attack.

Ultimate - Lethal Counter                        

Raises a giant axe, dealing 350/500/650 pts plus 20%/20%/20% of target\'s missing HP as true damage to enemies in a conical area in front of the hero and lowers enemy movement speed, lasting 2/2/2s.

Skill Build
2nd>1st>2nd>Ult>2nd>1st>2nd>Ult>2nd>1st>2nd>Ult>1st>1st>1st
Prioritise the skills in this order.

Remember to always have all your skills ready whenever you initiate an attack. As you may or may not have seen in matches, Balmond is combo-based; he seems useless without one of his skills on the go.
A good combo is to use the 1st skill to charge into the enemy, then 2nd skill to follow and deal damage and a finishing ultimate will usually leave them with no choice but to back off. His abilities are good to use in crowded team fights as he will be able to deal significant damage to surrounding enemies. Always use the ult last, unless you can guarantee a kill, as the ult deals an extra 20% damage based on the missing HP of enemies, so it is best to bring their HP down very low before using this killing-off skill.

Item Build
I personally think Balmond is better off being a tanky hero than going full-on attack with his build. So I recommend a trusty mixed tank + attack build.

+65 Physical Attack.         +300 HP.         +20% Attack Speed.         
                Unique Passive Fury            Basic attacks will increase hero's movement speed 10%.
                    Unique Passive Steamroll            Basic attacks will lower target physical armor 7. This effect can stack up to 5 times.

First item I recommend is Crazed Reaper. This item nearly always come first if you want to have a tank/damage build.

+22 Armor.         
                Unique Effect             +40 Movement Speed
                    Unique Passive Valor            Physical defense will go up 3 with each basic attack received, for an increase of up to 15 points, lasting 3s.

Boots fit for a warrior like Balmond. Warrior Boots! Movement speed as well as armor.

+30% Attack Speed.         +8% Movement Speed.         +20% Critical Strike Chance.         
                Unique Passive Lightning            After every 5 basic attacks, the next basic attack must deal 3 magic damage to 125 enemies.
                    Unique Passive Activate            Each time after lightning is cast, one's movement speed will be raised 10% for a brief time.

Thor's Sting gives an addition to Balmond's basic attack stats. So during his attack combos you can get in a few basic attacks more easily and effectively.

+850 HP.         +36 Magic Resistance.         +35 HP Regen.         +10% Cooldown Reduction.         
                Unique Passive Scream            Within 4s after being attacked, the hero will regen 4% HP. This effect has a 8s cooldown time.

The Oracle helps with cooldown and Balmond's specialty of regen.

+130 Physical Attack.         +25% Attack Speed.         +10% Critical Strike Chance.         
                Unique Passive Despair            Deals an extra 15% damage to an enemy in any abnormal state (stunned, knocked airborne, transformed, disabled).

Blade of Despair...The desire item for all. This item in a tank build? = Unstoppable

+800 HP.         +40 Magic Resistance.         
                Unique Passive Rebirth            Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield lasts for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.

Now, I think Balmond is a character that is pretty hard to kill off for one that is classed under fighter, so what better way is there to annoy enemies than having Immortality. After bringing his HP down and finally killing off the tanky Balmond...guess what? He's still alive. This item justs add in more spice.

I also recommend a Physical Kit together with this build because it gives attack and HP (depends on the emblem set level though).

Overall, I personally recommend this unfamiliar build because I really like it when a reasonably tanky character is made even more tankier. Plus, not only will Balmond have added HP, he also has nice attack which will turn him into a character to be avoided. Just remember to always use the 1,2 combo (Charge in, then spin :) ). And when initiating team fights, always have all skills ready to use. Hopefully this guide can help you to turn an underestimated character into your own scary hero. Balmond nowadays really seems to be an ignored character but I believe any hero can be powerful and scary. Just try experimenting with your own build and gameplay and see what makes the character successful. Hope this helps :)

IGN: TryHard뱁새
ID: 27655806 (2207)

Post time 2018-8-7 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Good, better also give the video tutorial about your gameplay mate
Post time 2018-8-7 01:03 PM | Show all posts
thanks you
Post time 2018-9-3 09:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I need fighter build for balmond
Post time 2019-8-10 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Nice idea...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 06:25 AM GMT+8