Author: Jean
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] MLBB Collecting all Hero Guides No.8 Final

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-8 10:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BALMOND THE INFAMOUS TANK
GUIDE

LORE:
"The renowned Bloodaxe Orcs are the descendants of interbreeding between blood demons and other devils, and their custom of using arcane magic to infect the entire bodies of their enemies and animals with blood is a testament to this fact. They are bloodthirsty and war-loving, and the strongest among them is named Balmond."

Skills

Bloodthrist

Regens 4% of max HP each time he kills a minion. Regens 10% of max HP each time he kills a hero.

Soul Lock

Charges up to an enemy and deals 150 pts of physical damage to enemies along the way. After hitting a hero, he will stop. That hero's movement speed will drop 55%, lasting 2.5s.

Cyclone sweep

Rapidly swings axe at enemies in the area, dealing 50 pts of physical damage with each attack

Lethal Counter

Raises a giant axe, dealing 350 pts plus 20% of target's missing HP as true damage to enemies in a conical area in front of the hero and lowers enemy movement speed 30%, lasting 2s.

Tip .

Dont use the lethal counter in early attack towards the enemy whose health points isnt even decreased .
Remember it will deal more damage when the enemy is half or low health . Yes it can slow them down but it will not do much if they are still in full health. But there is an exception you can use it early if there is a team mate . .. In clash you must be the first one to initiate.  Go inside using soul lock and wait for them to attack you . then go outside the clash while your team second initiator
Set the enemies.  Then use the lethal counter to slow all of the enemies down or hopefully kill one or 2 of them ... Then go back again inside and use the cyclone sweep to deal continous damage to the enemy.

Build note

1. Critical hits ( effective in cyclone sweep )
2. Penetration
3. Movement speed . armor
4. More damage
5. More hp . regen
5. Magic resistance . immortality

The build will be at the bottom of this article .
The recommended spell for balmond is interference so you can set a fight inside enemy towers . 2nd viable is retribution for easy farming and the last viable is the stun so when you initiate before you leave stun them all and then the second setter comes in .

Emblem will be Physical emblem but the recommended is fighter because it gives attack and armor advantage .. Tank is viable also .. And there are rumors that in the latest update they will change the role of balmond to fighter/tank so you can build him as tank too .

That will be all
received_460401624307214.jpeg
received_460566207624089.png
Post time 2017-5-8 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Thank You for the diamonds! :)
I wish I had found out this Guide Collection Thread earlier on. I only realised this when the 6th one was on. Oh well...hope you have more events like these.
Post time 2017-5-8 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dedenjr at 2017-5-8 23:51

Satria Rizali Balmond Hero Guide

This hero is more fit become tank~~ glad next update he will have an updated role

Pro And Cons :

Pro
- This hero is good in early game
- easy to escape because his skill 2
- tanky and can do a lot damage

Cons
- slow movement
-weak CC , so wait your enemy stun/other

Item Set :
Capture.JPG
Why Pick That Item ?
i think tank item just the right thing for balmond...

Abilities Set :

Alternative:
Capture1.JPG

Why Flicker Spell ?
Because it is a perfect spell to run away from ganking

Why Purify Spell ?
This perfect spell actually because of balmond have an skill 2 for run
Skill's Set :
1.JPG
11.JPG

Leveling this skill for the last because, this skill just for chasing enemy or escaped from ganking even you have flicker

2.JPG
22.JPG

Leveling this skill for ASAP because , this will damage lot of your enemies HP, and combo it with the ulti

3.JPG
33.JPG

ImageThis skill is freaking have big damage but much people have wrong with this ulti , The much enemy lost health , the much damage  that your enemies take

Combo :
Main Combo
1.JPG - 2.JPG - 3.JPG

balmond just have 1 combo , because if you use ulti first , the damage even won't hurt the enemies~~
so just use this combo

About Me:

IGN: Raven Dark

ID: 20187823

Server: 2024
Post time 2017-5-8 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dedenjr at 2017-5-8 23:51

Satria Rizali Fanny Hero Guide

My first hero on Mobile Legends~~ my girlfriend have an name fanny , so i buy her first haha .. and this hero have an high control capabilities.. if you want be a control master in ML , pay this hero

Pro And Cons :

Pro
- This hero is very goooooood in early game
- easy to escape because his skill 2
- can mobile fast arround map

Cons
- his HP just like broken glass
-weak CC , so wait your enemy stun/other

Item Set :
Capture.JPG
Why Pick That Item ?
a little tank item is good for fanny , and the rest is damage item and your control hahaha

Abilities Set :

Alternative:

Why Flicker Spell ?

Why Purify Spell ?
This perfect spell actually because of balmond have an skill 2 for run
Skill's Set :

1.JPG
11.JPG

Leveling this skill for ASAP because , this will damage lot of your enemies HP , dont the first skill with skill 2 , it's waster yoour mana

2.JPG
22.JPG

Leveling this skill for the last because, this skill just for compelete your skill 1 , even you raise it jus raise the range of your rope

3.JPG
33.JPG
This skill is freaking have big damage and combo with glider and skill 1

Combo :
Main Combo
2.JPG - 3.JPG - 1.JPG - Ordinary hit

Fanny just have 1 combo ,use ulti while you still in the air, and then skill 1 .. congrats you have killed your enemy

About Me:

Post time 2017-5-8 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Balmond Berserker [Cost :6500 Diamonds :299 ]
Balmond Primal fury [Diamonds :254 Blue Fragment :50 ]
Balmond Ghoul's fury [Diamonds :399 ]

Lore/Bcakground :
The renowned Bloodaxe Orcs are the descendants of interbreeding between blood demons and other devils, and their custom of using arcane magic to infect the entire bodies of their enemies and animals with blood is a testament to this fact. They are bloodthirsty and war-loving, and the strongest among them is named Balmond.

Balmond's Skill :

Passive skill : [ Bloodthrist ] :
Regens 4% of max HP each time he kills a minion. Regens 10% of max HP each time he kills a hero.

1st skill : [ Soul Lock ] :
Charges up to an enemy and deals 150/175/200/225/250/275 pts of physical damage to enemies along the way. After hitting the target, he will stop and lower that enemy's movement speed by 60%, lasting 2.5s.

2nd skill : [ Cyclone Sweep ] :
Rapidly swings axe at enemies in the area, dealing 65/80/95/110/125/140 pts of physical damage with each attack.

3rd skill : [ Lethal Counter ] :
Raises a giant axe, dealing 350/500/650 pts plus 20% of target's missing HP as true damage to enemies in a conical area in front of the hero and lowers enemy movement speed , lasting 2s.

Balmond's fighting Ability :

Ability Effects : 40
Offense : 68
Durability : 80
Jungle : 78
Poke : 63
Difficulty : 30

Balmond's gearset : (Build)

1st item : Warriors Boots : +22Armor +40Movement Speed. Physical defense will go up 3 with each basic attack received, for an increase of up to 15 points, lasting 3s.

2nd item : Bloodlust Axe : +70Physical Attack +20%Cooldown Reduction. When skills cause damage, heals 15% of damage as HP for the hero.

3rd item : Blade Armor : +90Armor. Deals 25% of opponent's physical attack as physical damage to an attacker when a basic attack is received.

4th item : Cursed Helmet : +920HP +50Magic Resistance. Deals 1.5% of one's max HP as magic damage per second to nearby enemies, and deals extra 50% of damage to minions.

5th item : Immortality : +800HP + 40 magic resistance. Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300~1000 pts of damage. Shield last for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.

6th item : Blood Thirstyking : +1550HP +75HP Regen. A kill or assist regens 20% of hero's HP within 5s. 10s cooldown.

Notes : i build balmond as a tank. He is more good as a tank than fighter.

Best Lane for Balmond : Top/Bottom lane.

Best Positions for Balmond : Infront of teamfight because he be good initiator.

Best partners for Balmond : Marksman or any heroes that can deals a lot of damage.

Emblem for Balmond : Tank/Fighter emblem.

#1: Spam your 2nd skill always.

My ign :

Id No. : 20706264 (2026)Name : Jauregui

Post time 2017-5-8 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Karina Shadow Blade [Cost : 32000 Diamonds : 599 ]
Karina Phantom Blade [ Diamonds : 399 ]
Karina Christmas cheer [ Diamonds : 599 ]

Lore/Background :
Unlike the friendly moon elves, night elves were born into a world of darkness which casts a gloom on and twists their personalities. They offer their services as assassins to the other races, as all night elves are born killers. Karina is a standout amongst them.

Karina's Skill :

Passive skill : [ Combo Hit ] :
After attacking a target twice in a row, the third attack will deal extra true damage to the target that equals to 8% of enemy's lost HP.

1st skill : [ Elusiveness ] :
Karina enters a state of Elusiveness for 3 seconds, making her immune to basic attacks and increasing 35% of her movement speed. In this state, her next basic attack will slow down the enemy and must be a crit hit, dealing extra 165/ 175/ 185/ 195/ 205/215 pts of magic damage. Getting a kill or an assist will reduce this skill's cooldown by 60%

2nd skill : [ Dance of Death ] :
Brandishes double swords, dealing 260/280/300/320/340/360 pts of magic damage to surrounding enemies. Getting a kill or an assist will reduce this skill's cooldown by 60%.

3rd skill : [ Shadow Rush ] :
Makes 1/1/1 attacks in a row on a target, dealing 430/530/630 pts of magic damage to the target. If the enemy is killed within 5s, the cooldown time for this ability will end immediately. An assist will lower the cooldown for this skill 80%.

Notes :

Karina's fighting ability :

Ability Effects : 50
Offense : 85
Durability : 37
Jungle : 75
Poke : 38
Difficulty : 65

Karina gearset : (Build)

1st item : Arcane Boots : +15Magic penetration +40Movement Speed.

2nd item : Enchanted Talisman : +55Magic Power +250HP +30Mana Regen +20%Cooldown Reduction. A kill or assist regens 20% of hero's Mana within 5 seconds.

3rd item : Calamity scyte : +70Magic Power +400Mana +10%
Cooldown Reduction. After using an ability, the next basic attack will carry an extra 150% magic damage. This effect has a 2s cooldown time.

4th item : Guardian Relic : +90Magic Power +25%Magic Power. After a skill hits a target, magic attack will immediately increase 15%. The next skill damage will terminate this effect. This effect can last up to 3s with a built-in cooldown time of 10s.

5th item : Flame of Fury : +75Magic Power +5%Movement Speed
+15Magic penetration. Burns the target for 3s when the skills hit, dealing 2%/2.5%/3% of the target's current HP as magic damage, at least 10 pts.

6th item : Immortality : +800HP + 40 magic resistance. Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300~1000 pts of damage. Shield last for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.

Best Lane for Karina : Top/Bottom lane. Jungle also.

Best Positions for Karina : Keep hiding on bush or back of teamfight and ready to kill your enemy.

Best partners for Karina : tank/Marksman.

Emblem for Karina : magic assasins emblem.

My ign :

Id no. : 20706264 (2026)

Name : Jauregui

Post time 2017-5-8 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Fanny Hovering Blade [ Cost : 24000 Diamonds : 499 ]
Fanny Campus youth [ Diamonds : 399 ]
Fanny punk princess  [ Season 3 ]

Lore/Background :
Despite just being a human, Fanny never gave up on her dream of flying. She fashioned a kind of steel grappling hook for herself in the hopes of using it to grab onto cliff faces and soar between mountain peaks. After countless training sessions in live environments, Fanny has finally mastered this technique. Folks who have seen her soaring through the air refer to her as the Blade of Freedom.

Fanny's Skill :

Passive skill : [ Air Superiority ] :
Increases damage dealt to target while flying 10% to 20% according to flying speed and adds a Prey marker to the target which can stack up to 2 times. Killing a hero with a Prey marker will regen energy for Fanny, 10 pts per layer.

1st skill : [ Tornado Strike ] :
Whirls her blade, dealing 260/300/340/380/420/460 physical damage to nearby enemies.

2nd skill : [ Steel Cable ]
Throws out a cable that draws her to the first obstacle that it hits. Each successive use within 3s will decrease mana cost 1. If energy is sufficient, Tornado Strike will be triggered.

3rd skill : [ Cut Throat ] : Initiates an attack on an enemy, dealing 500/680/860 physical damage. If it hits an enemy with a Prey marker, damage will increase 20% per layer.

Fanny fighting Ability :

Ability Effects : 50
Offense : 85
Durability : 60
Jungle : 86
Poke : 62
Difficulty : 100

Fanny Gearset : (Build)

1st item : Tooth Of Greed : +70Physical Attack +20%Lifesteal. When HP drops below 40%, the hero will receive an extra 10% physical lifesteal.

2nd item : Magic Blade : +60Physical Attack +24Magic Resistance.When HP drops below 30%, get one shield that can absorb 510~1350 damage. (Increases with level)

3rd item : Blade of Destruction : +70Physical Attack +20% Critical Strike Chance +50%Crit Damage. Crit strikes will increase one's physical attack 5%, lasting 2s.

4th item : Immortality : +800HP + 40 magic resistance. Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300~1000 pts of damage. Shield last for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.

5th item : Blade of Despair : +130Physical Attack +25%Attack Speed +10%Critical Strike Chance. Deals an extra 10% damage to an enemy in any abnormal state (stunned, knocked airborne, transformed, disabled).

6th item : Wind Chaser : +60Physical Attack +40%Physical Penetration.

Notes : take blue buff all the time to reduce your energy mana cost.

Best Lane for Fanny : Top lane at early game. And help all lane sice you can go faster.

Best Positions for Fanny : Backline or bush.

Best partners for Fanny : Tank.

Emblem for Fanny : physical assasins/physical emblem.

My ign :

Id no. : 20706264 (2026)

Name : Jauregui

Post time 2017-5-8 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Satria Rizali Karina Hero Guide

Well karina is the most easiest hero to get penta kill ,but for me it's hard to control haha

Pro And Cons :

Pro
- This hero have high magic damage
- easy to get penta kill
- have immune to phsyical attack in skill 1

Cons
- his HP just like broken glass
- weak CC , so wait your enemy stun/

Item Set :
   Capture.JPG

Why Pick That Item ?
i think this item just fits the hero perfectly even it's just default.. because dev is more know about that hero

Abilities Set :

Why Flicker Spell ?

Skill's Set :

1.JPG
11.JPG

Leveling this skill for the last because, the skill 2 has more damage on it

2.JPG
22.JPG

Leveling this skill for ASAP because , this will damage lot of your enemies HP

3.JPG
33.JPG
This skill is freaking have big damage and the one who can make you an penta kill

Combo :
Penta Combo

3.JPG - 1.JPG - Ordinary hit - 2.JPG

You master the combo, you will get the penta so eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy

About Me:

Post time 2017-5-9 11:25 AM | Show all posts
PickMe replied at 2017-5-8 21:08
Thank You for the diamonds!
I wish I had found out this Guide Collection Thread earlier on. I onl ...

I feel you. I wish I saw about this event from the ML app. I would've partook from Guide Event #1, but sadly I only found out about it when it was already #7. I hope there's a round two for all the previous heroes. o:
Post time 2017-5-25 11:10 PM | Show all posts
i send 3 guides , and stiil not yet get the reward ? anyone same to me ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-19 04:55 PM GMT+8