Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8210|Reply: 50
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] MLBB Collecting all Hero Guides No.8 Final

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-2 03:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone, I’m very glad that I have received a lot of guides from our dear players last week. Here, I’m honored to present who they are for you all:
23254410 sheenkz09
20776110 DA-Mothersass
3058578 KiiyonPH
2242667 |DF|-Hallion
43430785 [MFC]ItzClint
47826200 eu·kaplva
12274607 hueyyy
19723437 苍穹红莲风刃
1362377 SiLeNtKilleR
20706264 Jauregui
28385937 Anon
19240989 [FSN]Kardania
33415575 Clozdark
5160888 skourpy
32294540 superlaser97
20818257 arenaborn
41977341 The Punisher
12660218 LoL in 2016 lul
20187823 Raven-Dark
9841180 Mindereak
These players will receive a reward in the game this week. Congratulation for them all!
For this week, the heroes which we prepared for you are Balmont, Karina, and Fanny! They are the last heroes for our guides collection event. Thank you for your all support in these several weeks.

In order to help new users learn more about the different features of our new heroes, and to help them get into the game quicker, our official Mobile Legends team has decided to hold a Mobile Legends Heroes Guide Collection event.

Event Prizes:Top 3 players with the best Hero Guides will also be selected & will win: 500 diamantes  and your guide will be published under your name on both our official website and in the game.
Any Player's guide, if showcased by our team (no upper limit), each user will also receivea prize of: 100-200 diamantes
All winning users will have the chance toget promoted by our official platforms including our MLBB website, Facebook,forums, etc!

Our MLBB team decides to launch 5 heroes every week for you to make the guide. And the new 5 heroes will be replaced in the next week. Please don’t forget mark your ID, your Rank level and your name in the game when you post your guide in the forum. For this week, the heroes which we prepared for you are Alucard, Minautor, Nana, Cyclops, and Freya!Don't hesitate, send us an application immediately!

Some Event Rules:
1. All guides should discuss, and only discuss about either the 5 heroes weekly. You can make comparisons to other heroes as long as it is still centered on the featured Hero.
2. All guides should contain facts about the Hero first, before discussing your opinion and tips along the discussion.
3. All guides MUST contain the Skill Set of the featured Hero. These skills are what makes the Hero different from others, so include the information about all the 3 skills, and discuss thoroughly each skill base from your experience and opinion.
4. Orderliness and Neatness is a plus factor. The way how you present your ideas is a big factor, the more neat and ordered it is, the more easy to understand.
5. Images and Videos are plus factors. Some things are better explained with pictures and videos. I do encourage everyone to be creative and unique.

Regarding copyrights of video & hero guides:
1. All final copyrights of the videos and guides belong to you, and under the partnership agreement, you agree to license the rights to Mobile Legends official team for non-profit use;
2. All final copyrights of the videos and guides belong to you, and under the partnership agreement, you agree to license the rights to Mobile Legends official team for non-profit use;
3. If you have other queries regarding the above, please feel free to contact us, we will amend and supplement our agreement terms as needed asap, thanks!

QQ截图20170502153634.png
QQ截图20170502153654.png
QQ截图20170502153729.png
Post time 2017-5-8 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dedenjr at 2017-5-8 23:51

Satria Rizali Fanny Hero Guide

My first hero on Mobile Legends~~ my girlfriend have an name fanny , so i buy her first haha .. and this hero have an high control capabilities.. if you want be a control master in ML , pay this hero

Pro And Cons :

Pro
- This hero is very goooooood in early game
- easy to escape because his skill 2
- can mobile fast arround map

Cons
- his HP just like broken glass
-weak CC , so wait your enemy stun/other

Item Set :
Capture.JPG
Why Pick That Item ?
a little tank item is good for fanny , and the rest is damage item and your control hahaha

Abilities Set :

Alternative:

Why Flicker Spell ?
Because it is a perfect spell to run away from ganking

Why Purify Spell ?
This perfect spell actually because of balmond have an skill 2 for run
Skill's Set :

1.JPG
11.JPG

Leveling this skill for ASAP because , this will damage lot of your enemies HP , dont the first skill with skill 2 , it's waster yoour mana

2.JPG
22.JPG

Leveling this skill for the last because, this skill just for compelete your skill 1 , even you raise it jus raise the range of your rope

3.JPG
33.JPG
This skill is freaking have big damage and combo with glider and skill 1

Combo :
Main Combo
2.JPG - 3.JPG - 1.JPG - Ordinary hit

Fanny just have 1 combo ,use ulti while you still in the air, and then skill 1 .. congrats you have killed your enemy

About Me:

IGN: Raven Dark

ID: 20187823

Server: 2024

Post time 2017-5-6 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Fanny Best Build Assassin

Fanny best build.pdf (523.56 KB, Downloads: 45)
Post time 2017-5-2 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sheenkz09 at 2017-5-5 10:53

sheenkz09 BALMOND HERO GUIDE
Balmond-overview.jpg
Note IMO: Balmond is a Fighter but for me I usually build him as a tank and I think he's more effective on that, balmond has a very unique passive ability where he can absorb or regenerate his HP whenever he kills a minions, junggle monsters and heroes, this is what makes him more tanky and hard to kill whenever the game lasts long. Balmond is a good tower pusher since he can easily kill all the minions due to his 2nd skill this is good because you can easily harverst gold in early game which very essential for him where he can item easily, and for team clash your goal is to intiate and absorb damage but keep in mind is dont over push yourself since you need rely also to your teamates since we biuld him as a tank. Balmond is very well rounded hero you just to play him well and there will be a good chance you can easily win every match. Now lets start on the guide!

PROS:
• Good Support Tank
• Engager / Intiator
• Regen
• Tower Pusher / minion wave killer
• No mana consumption on skills

CONS:
• Tanky but not like other tanks on the game
• Lack of crowd control skills
• Weak when CC'd

Balmond-Abilities.jpg

SKILL EXPLANATION

• BLOODTHIRST (PASSIVE) : Whenever balmond kills minions and hero he regens his HP, this ability makes balmond more tanky or makes more to survive on lane pushing and team clash.

TIP#1: When out HP? try to focus on killing minions it would be an easy HP regen for you.
TIP#2: When on clash or team fight try to see to it you can secure a kill or a multiple kill since this will boost your HP regen by kill stealing using your 3rd skill (Lethal Counter)
TIP#3: If you want more HP regen? try to gear Balmond with Bloodthirsty King mostlikely whenever you secure a kill it will regen up to 30% of HP if you do.

• SOUL LOCK (1ST SKILL) : This will be your engaging and disengaging ability good for chasing enemies and escaping when you are in trouble.

TIP#1: You can also use this ability to go thru a wall for escaping or chasing someone just be aware that you need to be closer to the wall before you cast it.
TIP#2: Take advantage on the slow effect of this skill this will be quite handy when your team try to chase someone.
TIP#3: Mannually target this ability for better accuracy.

• CYCLONE SWEEP (2ND SKILL) : This will be your bread and butter on clearing minion waves, since it has a wider range of damage area this is good on team clash.

TIP#1: You want easy tower push? try to position yourself ahead of the enemy tower where you can block the minions and kill them using this ability, but keep in mind that you will be on a risky position just keep ready try to escape using your 1st ability or flicker.
TIP#2: Dont be scared to use and spam this skill since all balmonds skills dont use mana at all.
TIP#3: When chasing someone try to position your self ahead or closer of your enemy so he can absorb all the damage you give when using this ability.
TIP#4: You can cancel this skill by tapping again the ability icon.

• LETHAL COUNTER (3RD SKILL) : This will be your finishing blow! but always remember that this will be very effective if the enemy have an HP of atleast 30% to 20% you can instanlty kill him with this ability.

TIP#1: Take advantage on its large area of effect this is good on team clash where you can hit multiple targets.
TIP#2: You can also use this to slow enemies when chasing since it will reduce their movement speed up to 30%.
TIP#3: Use this when you are in risky situation like a group enemies try to chase you, which you can slow them down.
TIP#4: Mannually target this ability for better accuracy.

SKILL UPGRADE PRIORITY
LETHAL COUNTER (3RD SKILL) -> CYCLONE SWEEP (2ND SKILL) -> SOUL LOCK (1ST SKILL)

SKILL COMBOS
SOUL LOCK (1ST SKILL) -> CYCLONE SWEEP (2ND SKILL) -> LETHAL COUNTER (3RD SKILL)
Note: Basic combo for balmond good for lane poking,  in between those skills dont forget to auto attack and also  ready your flicker or assault for disengaging if risk arises.

CYCLONE SWEEP (2ND SKILL) -> SOUL LOCK (1ST SKILL) -> LETHAL COUNTER (3RD SKILL)
Note: When already engaged on a team fight, in between those skills dont forget to auto attack and also  ready your flicker or assault for disengaging if risk arises.

FLICKER OR SOUL LOCK (ENGAGE) -> LETHAL COUNTER (3RD SKILL)-> FLICKER OR SOUL LOCK (DISENGAGE) - .
Note: Good for Last hitting enemies if they are in low health.

Balmond-Item-builds.jpg

Note IMO: This builds will be interchangeable and also it vary on any situations, there is a lot ways to build Balmond but this is my recommended build for him, I use Build 1 for this guide and quite surprise that the new item Bloodlust axe it really complement on balmond specially on his 2nd ability (Cyclone Sweep). The purpose of this build is to increase the survivability of Balmond, now lets see what items included on this build.

Balmond-Items-1st.jpg
Note: For additional HP, Magic resistance and Damage per sec, very good for balmond since you need to be closer to the enemies.

Balmond-Items-2nd.jpg
Note: Very essential for balmond since he needs to be closer and chasing enemies so he can land his 2nd skill ability.

Balmond-Items-3rd.jpg
Note: It really compliments well on his 2nd skill, good for added balmond's survivability.

Balmond-Items-4th.jpg
Note: It really compliments well also on balmonds passive ability, which will give you overall of 30% HP regen whenever you kill someone.

Balmond-Items-5th.jpg
Note: for Additional HP, Magical Resistance, But the passive effect of this item is what are we going to take advantage this will greatly provide a good survability along the way of the match.

Balmond-Items-6th.jpg
Note: for greatly improves Physical Defense and additional Reflect damage.

Balmond-Battle-Spells.jpg
Note: I think its better to add more mobility for balmond this will be essential to him.

Balmond-Emblems.jpg
Note: Just choose whether of the three which you the highest level  you have.

Screenshot_2017-05-05-10-45-11.png
Thank you for MLBB team for giving us a chance to give our Ideas and Contributing to the community, hope you like my Guide, If you want to clarify or to add somthing just PM me! PEAC YO!

Post time 2017-5-2 04:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Really needed that Fanny Guide and alot of people too.
Post time 2017-5-2 05:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Awesomah at 2017-5-9 03:07

I have prepared guides for Balmond and Karina. Didn't have enough time for a Fanny guide :(Anyway, here are the links:

Karina
http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... mp;page=1#pid114031

Balmond
http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... amp;page=1#pid85332
Post time 2017-5-2 05:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Awesomah at 2017-5-9 03:08

Question: How do you choose the best guide ? Do you read them all and choose the one that has the most useful and detailed information, or the good looking ones ?
Post time 2017-5-2 05:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im gonna make karina guide
Post time 2017-5-2 06:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Karina guild
Post time 2017-5-2 07:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm currently making a fanny guide. Btw thanks for the 300 diamonds from last weej
Post time 2017-5-2 08:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How can i join? :D wow Diamantes. I want some of these. Please reply asap :D
Post time 2017-5-2 09:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Uhm is this the last batch? :( no more?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 06:47 AM GMT+8