Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] 《Talk With Developer VOL.5》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-1 01:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No, please no.  Do not do a remake of bane, he's fine. People do not know how to arm and play with him. You just have to re-arm the bane build. Will you want make another mess like you did with Clint? No thanks. And his second skill is fine too. His ulti with the right items shreds everything. Just watch my guide.

Comments

seriously mate? clint rework is really awesome  Post time 2017-5-7 02:35 PM
Post time 2017-5-1 01:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In my opinion, Ruby needs changes. She is a fighter and not strong enough. She needs OR more CD in her abilities, or more defense, or more attack. It is unbearable to play with her always behind. She also does not serve as a tank. Her skills are fine, but she needs changes on her stats urgently.
Post time 2017-5-1 04:47 PM | Show all posts
would also be nice to have disabler item, like guinsoo
For those online players as mentioned by "kiranx"
4.Afk players are one thing but people who are online and dont help at all is another(a new trend)They just stay in base and run around once in a while but dont do anything to help,
make the punishment harsh, ban from playing rank games for at least a day, you have to know this game is a business,  there are competitors out there who might be sabotaging the game, so this could be one of those reason why we have this kind of behaviour from other players.
Post time 2017-5-1 06:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can u buff kagura yin yang overturn??, it just 225 for ulti seriously??
Post time 2017-5-1 06:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can u buff kagura yin yang overturn it just 225 for ulti seriously??
Post time 2017-5-1 10:21 PM | Show all posts
At the momment, Moskov runs out of mana too fast. It is a deadly weakness for a hero depending on using skills like him. Staying in lane becomes harder and with out blue buff, he can not stay long in team fight. He is usually out of mana.
Post time 2017-5-1 10:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you please add more skins and heroes in the fragment shop? Because the skins/heroes in the fragment shop are not that many, and one more thing. Where is the jungle crab you're talking about I haven't seen it on the map, and can you please add more maps, have 3 different maps to choose from? Because I'm getting quite bored that I play on the same map everyday. One last thing before I go, can we buy Freya with BP instead? Because I had a teammate that uses Freya and guess what that guy only has 1 kill and 10 deaths! I thought we will win because we have Freya but I guessed wrong. Its fine even though the BP will be like 100k or something higher because Freya is not that strong at all. ( for me ) . Thats for all my suggestions ML Developers I hope you will be able to read this. More power to MLBB!!
Post time 2017-5-2 12:06 AM | Show all posts
any update about the game center issue?
Post time 2017-5-2 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Oww how nice but i have an issue with skin, whenever i play kagura the skin didn't appear in game but the original look of kagura.
Then sometimes when i play it turns into Flower Season. Pls.. fix thisssssss :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Post time 2017-5-2 02:06 AM | Show all posts
there is no equality between most and least used heroes. do you plan to change about the least used heroes?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-16 09:22 PM GMT+8