Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1403|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Suggestion : Jack the Fallen One

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-25 02:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's been a long time since the last assasin updated. So, why not making a new one?

Name : Jack
Title : Fallen One
Role : Assasin
Speciality : Charge/Burst Damage

Background :
Jack is a lost boy that was founded by a little girl named Natalia during her train in the woods. Feel pity of him she asked him to join her and lived together at the Church of Light. They both learn the same assasination arts and become of the top assasins for the church. But then on one mission with Natalia. Natalia was failed making herself stuck in danger. Knowing that, Jack rushed the enemy in order to save his beloved one. He sacrified his life to death. At last Natalia be able to escape with the help of Tigreal. Jack become a hero that fallen during that mission. But one day he was comeback to church of Light with lost memories and different eyes, slaught all the children there.

Passive skill :
Shattered Memories
Jack seems still remember some of assasination arts. When he hold his scythe he gain 10% of total attack and 15% damage penetration. Without a scythe he gain 20% of movement speeds.

1st skill :
3 Knife Stab
Jack jump on to enemy heroes and stab with 3 knife on his hand dealing 250/270/290/310/330/350 physical damage and stun for 0.5s. Casting the skill again will make Jack jump back to desired location.

2nd skill :
Blood Party
Jack throw his scythe like boomerang to a direction dealing 230/245/260/285/300/315 physical damage to enemies along the way. If it hits enemy heroes the scythe will stuck on their body dealing 3% total hp per sec as bleeding effect for 3s. Doing normal attack or using 1st skill will immediately take back the scythe and dealing 8% of hp as true damage.

Ultimate Skill :
Ripped Off
Jack rush on to the enemy. make enemy numb and ripped off their limb brutally. Dealing 500/600/700 physical damage and causing 8% of hp bleeding effect for 2s.

And thats all my idea, i also edited the model of the heroes in a pict too. hope you guys and the devs love it. sorry if there are few abused words, bad editing and sorry for the custom background story
20170425_101339.jpg
Post time 2017-4-25 02:25 PM | Show all posts
TY for the suggestion, I'll let the devs know about this ;)
Post time 2017-4-25 02:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wait, could this be the Jack that Alice always mentions?
Post time 2017-4-25 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Hakaishin replied at 2017-4-25 14:46

LOL there will be bonus effect if they met during the game
Post time 2017-4-25 05:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

hahahaha probably
 Author| Post time 2017-4-25 06:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

It will be cool if every character related to each other right
Post time 2017-4-25 07:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah! I agree on that notion that there should be additional dialogue or effects if the characters have relation to each other. It would be cool if the Jack that Alice mentions appears for real in-game.
Post time 2017-4-25 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Better lore is good, I am planning to make a map to unify all the lore, when I shall make it IDK. Probably after October, travelling hard right now.
Post time 2017-4-25 11:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DaKhagan replied at 2017-4-25 21:34
Better lore is good, I am planning to make a map to unify all the lore, when I shall make it IDK. Pr ...

I love that. It's not just about the gameplay itself. By the way, by unifying you mean you will group the characters based on their backgrounds/lore?   (Ex. Nana and Miya, Natalia and Tigreal, Kagura and Hayabusa)
Post time 2017-4-26 07:08 AM | Show all posts
Hakaishin replied at 2017-4-25 23:59
I love that. It's not just about the gameplay itself. By the way, by unifying you mean you will gr ...

Yep, and creating relations with those groups. As well as creating nations out of these, there could be a Republic of the Wastelands, a theocracy out of the Church of Light that we hear of, and the Abyss, a an autocratic state.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-17 03:01 AM GMT+8