Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Jean
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] MLBB Collecting all Hero Guides No.6

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-21 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can someone pls oh pls :'( tell me why the guide I keep posting ends up losing some of its messages I can't freaking complete my guide and I want gems
Post time 2017-4-21 10:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So the hero I wanted to make a guide of is hayabusa I wanted to make one for nathalia though her guide deadline is already over. My first time with nathalia got 9 kills but MVP was stolen by bruno in the late game.
So the background of hayabusa: In town of Iga, the strongest ninja of every generation receives the title of Shadow,  responsible for the most dangerous and difficult mission, protecting the town of Iga day in and day out, all without the knowledge of its inhabitants. At present the freshly-appointed Shadow of Iga, Hayabusa, has been transported to the Land of Dawn to carry out the most dangerous and difficult mission: find and kill the previous generation's Shadow who betrayed and killed his friends, the one who was once lauded as the greatest n ninja Iga had seen in centuries.
Skills:
-Passive: Ninjutsu: Shadow Healing: After dealing ability damage on the same target 4 times, Hayabusa's HP will restore. The lower his HP is, the more it will restore. The effect can be triggered 1 time every 3s
-1st: phantom shuriken: Throws out three shuriken in a fan-shaped area in front of him. Each shuriken deals 250 physical damage to the enemy it hits and lowers movement speed by 60%. The same enemy can take up to 200% damage. If 3 shuriken all hit the same hero, the Hayabusa will regen 20% of his spent mana
-2nd: Quad Shadow: release 4 phantoms from himself in 4 direction. When a phantom encounters an enemy hero, it will cause  a 60% slow down effect, deals 120 physical damage , and burrows itself into the enemy's body. The next use of this ability will move hayabusa to the phantom's location, and if directed towards a phantom inside of an enemy, it will deal an additional 120 physical damage to the enemy.
-3rd: Ougi: Shadow Kill: Turns into a shadow and dashes around the battle field, dealing multiple single-target damage to enemies within a certain area. Each attack deal 130 pts of physical damage. Damage of multiple hits done to the same hero will increase by 5% per hit
Build:
*Magic shoes- +10% cooldown reduction
Unique- +40 movement speed
*Hunter Strike- +100 Physical Attack
- +10% Cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive-Pursue: Attacks the enemy 5 times in a row  and improves the hero's movement speed by 30% for 2s. This effect has a cooldown of 15s
*Dominance Ice: -500 Mana
- 70 Armor
- -5% Critical Strike Rate Reduction
- Unique-: 15% cooldown reduction
- UniquePassive- Artic Cold: lowers movement speed 5% and lowers attack speed 30% for nearby enemy heroes
*Tooth of Greed: +70 physical attack
- 20% lifesteal
- Unique Passive-Insanity: when HP drops below 40%, the hero will receive an extra 10% physical lifesteal
*Wind Chaser- 60 Physical attack
- 40% physical penetration
*Bloodthirsty King- 1550 HP
- 75 HP Regen
- Unique Passive-Bloodlust: a kill or assist regen 20% of hero's HP within 5s. 10s cooldown
Gameplay and feedback:
- so they change the unique passive of hunter strike which is now useless to hayabusa but only limited items that are for physical assasins have cooldown reduction so this is the best we got
- It's important to farm blue buff using hayabusa and increase its cooldown reduction since it's only best in dealing damage using a skill, it can never fight 1v1 with only basic attacks since it was so squishy
- Hayabusa's first skill change from 50% mana regen to 20% but still useful in dealing damage to the enemy. Using 2nd skill twice will deal 240 damage and using first in front of the enemy deals 500 damage a total of 740 damage out of a normal HP which is about 2k,almost half the HP
- It's quite important not to be greedy so once using 2nd twice use first and 2nd once more to escape it is a hit and run tactic, before escaping look at the HP of your opponent if it's less than half use 3rd since 3rd can deal half of an opponents HP within a single target if not it may end differently
- For the final item is bloodthirsty king well you can change this item if you want but I suggest this to regain more HP you can also use  Fallen sword for extra life steal but it's passive is useless, you can also just replace it with jungle items, place it with your first build in a game
- It's kinda late to say this but for the emblem use physical assasin and for the abilities either execute or retribution for farm. Execute can also probably not sure trigger your passive
- Earlier I said not to be greedy never activate your 3rd when the time limit for teleporting using 2nd is almost gone or your R
Post time 2017-4-21 10:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
- our R
Post time 2017-4-21 10:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
- R emember to always use your first to chani(this is what our country men say when you slowly deal damage to your enemy like in an early game where you always get hit by Layla with her skill the next moment you're already half your HP)
- In team fight always kill enemy's who's not too Tanky cause this is not a tank killer
- Nickname:Mavosan
- Code: 39515373 (3208)
- Tier: Master IV
Post time 2017-4-21 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry for the last comment but I swear while I paste my guide most of the content disappear like for example the 2nd to the last that I posted after this
Post time 2017-4-21 10:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mavosan515 replied at 2017-4-21 22:19
Sorry for the last comment but I swear while I paste my guide most of the content disappear like for ...

Delete all the duplicates and try again, this time check if everything is there before posting .
Post time 2017-4-21 10:30 PM | Show all posts
How do I delete
Post time 2017-4-21 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Hayabusa “Hit and Run” By [RCS]Gemininos

Hayabusa.pdf (373.5 KB, Downloads: 12)
Post time 2017-4-22 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Ruby Semi Tank by [RCS]•Siegfrey•

Ruby semi tanky build for perfect team fight.pdf (522.76 KB, Downloads: 12)
Post time 2017-4-22 04:21 PM | Show all posts

Edit your post, click advanced and click delete post
Capture.PNG
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 02:59 PM GMT+8