Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Jean
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] MLBB Collecting all Hero Guides No.6

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-18 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2017-4-19 12:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ruby is a fighter and she can play as a tank with tank iteam .Her passive level is increase armor shortly. He conform lifesteal iteam and tank iteam.She first spell is dealing 50 pts physical attack to front target.Every time you use skill.Ruby can change her positon.Going backword grants armor.Ruby is a very strong armor  If you can play tank iteam ,She can play tank,fighter.Her second level is dealing 40 pts physical attack to enemy and slowly pulling toward the hero.Her fourth level is add 130 physical attack ,25 attack speed and +10 critical strike cahance.This work perfectly with her passive skill. You can play ruby with sun scepter.Because it add her 65 magic power ,600 mana and 15 mana regeneration. And then magic shoe support her 40 movement speed and 10 CD reduction. And you added concentrated energy iteam .it increase 70 magic power and 700 hp Saint's Refuge iteam is conform because it support 900 hp and 56 magic resistance. She will get a shield that absord alot of damage, from 450 to 1150 ,on 30 second.   The least iteam is blade of despair because it added her add 130 physical attack ,25 attack speed and +10 critical strike cahance. So Ruby is a great not only fighter but also tank. Screenshot_2017-04-19-10-39-50-000_com.mobile.legends.png 10-41-11-maxresdefault.jpg
Post time 2017-4-19 12:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
user name
Post time 2017-4-19 12:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
user name is killer king 1500
Post time 2017-4-19 12:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ruby is a fighter and she can play as a tank with tank iteam .Her passive level is increase armor shortly. He conform lifesteal iteam and tank iteam.She first spell is dealing 50 pts physical attack to front target.Every time you use skill.Ruby can change her positon.Going backword grants armor.Ruby is a very strong armor  If you can play tank iteam ,She can play tank,fighter.Her second level is dealing 40 pts physical attack to enemy and slowly pulling toward the hero.Her fourth level is add 130 physical attack ,25 attack speed and +10 critical strike cahance.This work perfectly with her passive skill. You can play ruby with sun scepter.Because it add her 65 magic power ,600 mana and 15 mana regeneration. And then magic shoe support her 40 movement speed and 10 CD reduction. And you added concentrated energy iteam .it increase 70 magic power and 700 hp Saint's Refuge iteam is conform because it support 900 hp and 56 magic resistance. She will get a shield that absord alot of damage, from 450 to 1150 ,on 30 second.   The least iteam is blade of despair because it added her add 130 physical attack ,25 attack speed and +10 critical strike cahance. So Ruby is a great not only fighter but also tank. #killerking 1500 #ID 16537786
Post time 2017-4-19 07:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How to Yi Sun Shin Properly. Guide to Master

MARKSMAN
COST: 32000 bp
Skin
Major General : 269 diamonds
PicsArt_04-19-04.17.34.jpg
PicsArt_04-18-02.04.21.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.19.15.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.26.47.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.42.52.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.44.32.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.49.43.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-04.52.39.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-05.14.59.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-05.22.05.jpg
PicsArt_04-19-05.24.36.jpg
Capture+_2017-04-19-04-26-27.png
Post time 2017-4-19 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kyreiseiten at 2017-4-20 04:12

00.jpg
Ruby The Cat Girl
Ruby is a female fighter hero with specialty crowd control in Mobile Legends Bang Bang. There are many players call her CC Queen or CC Princess. If you looking forward burst damage hero, Ruby is not your choice. If you looking hero that standing frontline that support frontline and backline, Ruby is your choice. If you looking for tank hero, then Ruby might not your choice because Ruby can tank quite well (with defend items) but she not a tanker, she is a fighter. In this guide, I will introduce how to play Ruby in defend mode.

Pros:
- Have 3 AOE skills
- Have 2 skills that can stun enemies
- Cool weapon and cute appearance

Cons:
- Damage not so high
- Easy die or easy being targeted because her skill pulling multiple enemies toward her

Skill Analysis:
Passive Skill: Let’s Dance
01.jpg

Skill 1: Be good!
02.jpg

Skill 2: Don’t run, Wolf King!
03.jpg

Skill 3: I’m offended!
04.jpg

Skill build:
My skill build priority is
I’m offended! > Be good! > Don’t run, Wolf King!

Skill Skill 3.jpg I’m offended! reach max level at hero level 12
Skill Skill 1.jpg Be good! reach max level at hero level 11
Skill Skill 2.jpg Don’t run, Wolf King! reach max level at hero level 15

Reason: Skill I’m offended! is my first priority for upgrade because it is Ruby ultimate skill. Second priority I choose skill Be good! because this is Ruby spammable skill and I spam this skill a lot during farming and team fight.  

Skill Combo:
ruby skill combo.jpg
This combo set I often use in two situation:
Situation 1- turret defend: I use skill 3 hook and pull target toward Ruby that standing at turret attack range. Then I use skill 2 to stun and hold the target to buy more time for turret attack the target. Lastly I use skill 3 to slow down target, also buy more time for turret attack the target.
Situation 2– team fight: I use skill 3 hook and pull target toward my team and my teammate start attacking the target. Then I use skill 2 to stun and hold the target for prevent the target escape. Lastly I use skill 1 to slow down the target so that the target can’t escape easily.

Emblem Set Recommended:
There is 4 emblem set I recommend for playing Ruby as defend mode,
First: tank.jpg TankEmblem Set – This emblem set give Ruby small boost in defend stat, small HP regen, decent CDR, small HP increment.
Second: jungle.jpg Jungle Emblem Set – This emblem set give Ruby small boost in physical attack, attack speed, and movement speed.
Third: assassin.jpg Assassin Emblem Set – This emblem set give Ruby small boost in physical attack, physical penetration, and decent CDR.
Fourth: physical.jpg Physical Emblem Set – This emblem set give Ruby small boost in physical attack and small HP increment.

Please take note that priority choosing emblem set is depend on set level.

BattleSpell:
These are 4 battle spell I recommended:

bs flicker.jpg
First –Flicker: This battle spell is useful in avoiding attack, escape, or chasing target.

bs healing spell.jpg
Second – Healing Spell: This battle spell is useful in self healing and at the same time can heal teammate too.

bs purify.jpg
Third – Purify: This battle spell is useful in remove negative effect during team fight.

bs stun.jpg
Fourth – Stun: This battle spell is useful during team fight. It can stun multiple nearby targets.

Item Set Recommended:
Item Build.jpg
TIPS
: I use Set 1 or Set 2 for match up and ranking. I use Set 3 for brawl mode (focus on CDR, HP regen & Lifesteal).

Item Set Analysis:
Item Tooth of Greed.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby great physical attack increment and lifesteal effect when using basic attack. It also give lifesteal effect when Ruby using skill. Some players said that this is Ruby core item.

Item Magic Shoe.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby CDR at early game and movement speed increment.

Item Blade Armor.jpg
TIPS: Increase Ruby great physicaldefend and give Ruby damage reflect. Awesome defend item.

Item Oracle.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby HP regen, magic defend increment, additional CDR, great HP increment.

Item Heart of Steel.jpg
TIPS: Give Rubyphysical defend, additional HP regen, great HP increment, and reduce enemy hero critical rate. Awesome item to counter enemy hero with high critical rate.

Item Bloodthirty King.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby huge HP increment and huge HP regen. Awesome HP regen item.

Item Dominance Ice.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby mana increment, great physical defend increment, small reduction on enemy hero critical rate, and decent CDR. Passive effect slow down nearby enemy heroes abit and lower enemy heroes attack speed in great amount. Awesome freezing enemy hero item.

Item Brute Force Breastplate.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby greate HP increment, physical defend increment. Passive effect boost physical attack and movement speed.

Item Courage bulwark.jpg
TIPS: Give Ruby HP regen and great HP increment. Passive effect boost 10% Ruby and nearby teammate attack power and defend. Awesome team buff item.

FINAL TIPS:
Ruby is fun to play. She is expert wingman in team fight. Use her skill wisely to pull enemy heroes together so that teammate aoe burst damage skill can do massive damage on enemy heroes. Ruby might be first hero to die during team fight but her sacrifice will lead team to victory.

Hope you like my guide and enjoy playing Ruby in MOBILE LEGENDS BANG BANG.

GAME ID.jpg

Post time 2017-4-20 02:12 AM | Show all posts
FB_IMG_1488674712208.jpg
LIFESTORY
Lolita was born in a distant elven village, living a happy,uneventful life. That is, until war brought an end to those peaceful, safedays. Her whole village was destroyed in the war; her family torn apart. Justas her own life was a in grave peril, Rooney, the master machinist of the Cityof Scholars, found her when he was passing through and took her back toEruditio. To shoe her gratitude to the city, Lolita joined the City Guard andswore an oath to the death to defend its honor. Bruno very much admired andunderstood this young lef maiden’s spirit, and so he put in a request with thecity scholars for their most advanced tech crystal — the Noumenon Energy Core —and bestowed it to Lolita. This powerful energy core endeavors Lolita’s tiny framewith the ability to discharge massive burst of force, even allowing her tocontrol a giant mechanical hammer with ease.
Screenshot_2017-04-19-23-17-35_1.jpg
INTRODUCTION
This guide is about how to play Lolita as a supporteffectively. I found support is the best role for her because of her skillssuch as Noumenon Enegy Core that gives allies a shield. Energy rocket is a goodcrowd control that slows and stun your target. Protective shield that protectyour allies and yourself against ranged heroes and Noumenon Blast that slowdown the enemy heroes for a good set up and engage.

Also what I really like with Lolita is the naturaltankiness. I’m fan of using tank hero as support so I can easily intimidateenemy carry and support squishy allies. She is also not item reliant so evenwithout taking the kill you can still be effective until late game. All youhave to do get the best build for Lolita to be effective in teamfight which weare going to discuss below.

PROS
☆Natural Tank
☆Good CC from Energy Rocket / Noumenon Blast
☆Good supportive kit from passive and protective shield
CONS
★low mobility
★can be kited really hard
★you can’t rely on ultimate’s damage and precision
★energy rocket is somehow difficult to get hit

SKILLS
Noumenon Energy Core⇨ The Noumenon energy core under normal circumstances will slowly store upenergy and provide shield to Lolita’s allies. Evey ro soften, Lolita’s alliescan come close to Lolita and get a shield. (Passive)

Energy Rocket ⇨Castsan energy rocket which will regen energy when it hits an enemy hero and deal190 magic damage, also causing the enemy to slow down by 50% for 1.5 seconds.At the same time it immediately resets ability cooldown. If the 2nd casts hitsthe enemy while in the slow state, it will cause a stun. ( 6 seconds cooldown)

Protective Shield ⇨Raises a shield which blocks all ranged projectiles flying towards the shield.(13.5 seconds cooldown)

Noumenon Blast ⇨Afterpowering up to 2 seconds, it will deal 380 to 1026 magic dadmage to enemies ina conical area in front of the hero according to current energy amount. Whilegathering power, the Noumenon energy will make the hero immune to damage, butenemy hero attacks will reduce the amount of energy. If total energy drops to0, it will not do any damage, but it will return hafl of energy and cooldowntime. During the power-up period, movement speed for enemies in the attackrange will drop to 75. (40 seconds cooldown)

EMBLEM SET
Screenshot_2017-04-19-23-21-55_1.jpg

ABILITY
bs weaken.jpg
Bring Weaken as the primary ability for support. This willreduces a target hero’s movement speed by 50% and physical and magical defenseby 40% for 3 seconds.
bs assault.jpg
I also consider getting Assault as Lolita has low mobility.This ability increases movement speed by 42%. This effect slowly fades over 7seconds.

ITEM BUILD
Screenshot_2017-04-19-23-16-57_1.jpg
Demon’s Advent ⇨+920 Hp / +54 Armor / Deter: When an enemy hero attacks,this ability will reduce his attack power by 4%. This effect lasts for 2seconds and can stack up to 3 times.

Courage Bulwark ⇨+770Hp / +45 Hp Regen / Bravery : Raises attack and defense of surrounding alliesby 10%. I get this item first over Demons’ Advent if we are planning to playaggressively. But most the time, I buy Demons’ Advent as I prioritize defense.

Tough Boots ⇨ +22Magic Resist / +40 Movement Speed / Fortitude : Increase Resilience by 25%

Oracle ⇨+850 Hp / +36Magic Resist / +35 Hp Regen / +%10 Cooldown Reduction / Scream : Within 4seconds afer being attacked, teh hero will regen 4% Hp. This effect has 8seconds cooldown time.

Blade Armor ⇨+100Armor / Counterstrike : Deals 25% of opponent’s physical attack as physical damageto an attacker when a basic attack is received.

Ice Force ⇨+30Physical attack / +1000 HP / Frost strike : basic attacks will have a 25%chance of lowering target movement speed by 35%. Hp + CC I really like thisitem that adds up my threat against enemy team.

I put Oracle on my 4th item despite of its good sustainbecause it has no armor defense which is important as you are against with ADhero. You can buy as second set if the enemy support is magic user.

As a tank you must also consider how opponent gettingprogress in game. If you see that physical damage heroes are dominating thegame, you must invest with armor first otherwise go for magic resist.  In general, you must have 2 armor, 2 magicresist, 1 offensive item, and boots.

STRATEGY GUIDE
As support your protective shield is your bread and butterso max it first. Use it as often as possible to defend your carry from incomingprojectile. If you decided to play aggressively with your carry, you can usethis ability while getting closer to your target. The closer you are the higherthe probability for you to defend most attacks.
To use your Energy Rocket effectively, it will be better ifyou are going to get closer before releasing the attack so it will be aguaranteed of slow-stun effect. Ironically I saw newbie players who use thisskill for spamming. Keep in mind that we built Lolita as tank and we are notable to deal decent damage. What we are going to do is to use her kit as crowdcontrol and let our carry do the damage.
Together with her ultimate, we are going to use it not fordamage but the slow effect against your target. It has an AoE range that isgood for setting up teamfight. We are not here for damage so we don’t need tomind our energy but to use everything as CC and intimidate enemies. Just becareful in using your ultimate as even you are invulnerable to damage whilecharging, it can be cancelled withstun/disable. The best way to use yourultimate is to go to bush/blindspot and cast it over several enemy heroes.
For your combo, first you need to go closer to the enemycarry while your shield is up for additional defense. You need to get close toyour target so you can hit him with your energy rocket. And let your assassinor carry kill it. For a teamfight you can also consider charging up yourultimate first for CC and let your teammate go in against squishy heroes.

ADDITIONAL NOTE
This a support hero, and you must admit the fact that youneed your carry to win the game. What is your role is to protect your carry atall times. Focus on him, and not to go away from him looking for a kill.
To enjoy being a support, you must have a duo to play with.It is really disappointing to support newbie carry as you are relying onplayers who don’t know how to play and that is doom for both of you. This isthe reason why most players in MOBA don’t want this role because most of themhad bad experience in playing with their teammate.

ID.jpg

Post time 2017-4-20 10:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys i will make Estes Guide Later
This Is My First Time I Will Make A Guide Here
00_83_83.jpg
Post time 2017-4-20 10:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Estes Guide

A new hero that have a support role
It gives a lot of health.
Estes cost 24k.

Lets Start

Skill

Passive:

It Deals A Lot Of Damage On Tower,,Minion,Creeps,Hero

1st Skill

Estes used this skill to heal your team and yourself.

2nd Skill

The enemy will try to escape on this skill the enemy will be slow.

3rd Skill

Combine 3rd skill and 1st skill for a lot of heal

Next

Build

This build will make Estes UNKILLABLE becuz of his heal and his armor item.

PicsArt_04-20-10.23.15.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-10.26.28.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-10.26.03.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-10.25.43.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-10.24.21.jpg
PicsArt_04-20-10.22.37.jpg
received_662307307311146.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-15 02:18 AM GMT+8