Yi-shun-shin guide
this is my first time to make guide here
i just want to help peps.
162925vob3ghlseuj9g36b.png

18035684_406531216393470_1577146278_n.jpg

Skills/Skills tip

Passive
Passive.jpg
Use his blade for bleeding attack if your enemy is fighter.

1st Skill
1st Skill.jpg
Use this to escape or chase enemy faster
U can see turtle ship behind on your main tower ride it then your movement speed will increase.

2nd Skill
2nd Skill.jpg
Use this to deal damage on enemy.

3rd Skill (SS)
Ultimate.jpg
This is global ult just like Moskov ult.Use this to see the enemy in map.

Build
Build.png

This build is anti-tank it can kill tank easily because of wind chaser and the other attack speed item.

Combo

Spam your passive
then 2nd skill
if the enemy is close to you
use your 1st skill to go back
then use your (SS) 3rd skill
then 2rd skill, 1st skill repeat

Thank You
I Hope I Help You Guyz

Profile.jpg

IGN: eu.karina
ID: 47826200 (3065)
Post time 2017-4-18 05:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
sas0ri replied at 2017-4-17 22:13
Where do u dump all the guides?

Here, in the thread, or you can post a link here to your own thread.
Post time 2017-4-18 05:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by KiiyonPH at 2017-4-19 14:46

HAYABUSA IN DEPTH GUIDE
Created by
IGN: Kiiyon PH
ID: 3058578
Server: 3005Highest division reached: Legend - 8 stars (Season3)
Current division: Epic III - 2 stars

Hero pros:
Hayabusa is one of the most mobile heroes in Mobile Legends. He also dishes out a lot of single target damage. His skills are spammable. He can escape stuns and disables with his 2nd skill. He is a God of 1v1 situations.

Hero cons:

He is one of the squishiest heroes that lacks disable skills. Relies too much on skills for damage. Needs right timing in order to receive great results. He is very hard to master.

Hero skill analysis:

Passive skill: Ninjutsu: Shadow Heal

Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-42-61.png
Description: After dealing ability damage on the same target 4 times, Hayabusa will restore HP for himself. The lower his HP is, the higher HP it will restore. This effect can be triggered 1 time every 3 seconds.
Analysis: This passive ability makes Hayabusa very formidable in a 1v1 situation even in early games. He is someone to be feared upon when you go solo in jungling. His HP regen together with his escape abilities and his ultimate skill makes it so hard to 1v1 a Hayabusa.

First skill: Phantom Shuriken
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-45-51.png
Cooldown: 7.0 seconds
Mana cost: 85 mana
Description: Throws out three shurikens in a fan-shaped area in front of him. Each shuriken dealing 250 pts of physical damage to enemies it hit and slowing their movement speed for 60%. The same enemy can take up to 200% more damage. If all three shurikens hit the same target then Hayabusa will regen 20% of his spent mana.

Analysis: This skill is a great harass tool. We will be discussing combos after skill analysis. But as per explanation, this skill is very spammable. In laning phase, if in a weary position you can use it to harass from a distance or you can use 2nd skill to get near but we will be discussing that in a while. You can use this to clear minion waves and jungle monsters quickly but just make sure that all three shurikens will hit your target. This will maximize the damage output and also restoring mana for you which is very essential because Hayabusa is very mana heavy.

Second Skill: Quad Shadow
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-48-20.png
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Mana cost: 80 mana
Description: Releases four phantoms of himself in four directions. When a phantom encounters an enemy hero it will cause a 60% slow down effect, deal 120 points of physical damage and burrow itself into the enemy's body. The next use of this ability will move Hayabusa to a phantom's location, and if directed to a phantom inside an enemy, it will deal an additional 120 points of physical damage to the enemy.
Analysis: This skill is what makes Hayabusa very mobile. This skill can be used to chase fleeing enemies, this can be used to initiate harass while repositioning yourself again safely, this can be used to initiate skills, this can be used to check bushes and repositioning yourself, and this can be used defensively by teleporting in a safe area. This skill is a great start to Hayabusa's combos that we will discuss in a bit.

Ultimate skill: Ougi: Shadow kill
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-54-03.png
Cooldown: 36 seconds
Mana cost: 130 mana
Description: Turns into a shadow and dashes around the battlefield, dealing multiple single target damage to enemies within a certain area. Each attack deals 130 points of physical damage. Damage of multiple hits done to the same target will increase 5% per hit.
Analysis: This is one of the best single target ultimates in the game. First, its damage if utilized properly on a single enemy can lower the target's hp greatly. Second, while in the duration of the skill, Hayabusa becomes immune and untargetable to any form of damage. These include skill shots, aoe damage and even turret damage. Third, you can use this defensively while still dealing a good amount of damage. While in the run you can use this to make yourself untargetable so that it could grant you time for your 2nd skill to refresh. And based on how low the opponent is you can choose to either fight back to eliminate enemy or flee using quad shadows. And lastly you can use this to clear a big minion wave in just a few seconds and can also be used to kill jungle monsters.

COMBOS AND WHEN TO USE THEM:

Combo1: Safe harass
Description: This can be used to slowly bring a target's hp bar down while being in a safe position still. Initiate combo by activating 2nd skill quad shadow and make sure that one phantom gets in contact with an enemy. Once it attaches itself into the enemy, click the 2nd skill again to teleport yourself near the enemy then position yourself wherein you can activate you first skill and that all shurikens touch the target. While in the duration of the shadow, you can use 1 or  2 basic attacks then teleport back to the farthest shadow from the enemy or to the safest shadow available. This combo will trigger your passive heal so any damage received is worth it and it will also regen some mana if all three shurikens hit the target.

Combo2: Teamfight harass

Description: By now we would know that Hayabusa's ult is best used in solo target kills but it can also be used to help in teamfights. First we must throw out a shadow near the enemy team. If it hits a target then it would be better. Then teleport to the shadow and just use the ultimate skill. This would be great for dealing damage and can also be used to engage. Since the turret aggro will be focused on hayabusa, team mates can use this time to dive in and deal damage without getting turret damages.

Combo3: Phantom assassin kill
Description: This is best used for single target assassination either in lane or in jungle. First thing to do is activate quad shadow and make sure one phantom gets in contact with the target. Teleport to to target with a phantom then use first skill but make sure all three shurikens will hit. Then immediately use ultimate skill. In the duration of the ultimate your first skill would refresh. So you could use it again. If in lane, dont use this if there are enemy minions around. Best to clean wave first then start to initiate. You can also use this time to clear wave to slowly poke the enemy. While in jungle make sure there are no near jungle monster to maximize the damage output done.

ITEM BUILD:
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-27-17-39.png
I recommend using build number1. This would help maximize the cooldown reduction cap early to use spams every so often and adding to the mana pool. The damage output is also very high which is quite a necessity for assassins.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-27-34-65.png
Item1: Hunter's Strike
This is for the 100 physical attack increase, the cooldown reduction it provides and the mobility from the item's passive.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-27-48-57.png
Item2: Magic boots
This is to help max out cdr cap early and provide added mobility.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-00-31.png
Item3: Dominance Ice
This item is for us to have a larger mana pool and by the time you have this, you'll almost get max cdr with your earlier items. The armor is also good since 2nd skill requires Hayabusa to get close. This is to lower the damage taken.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-13-98.png
Item4: Wind chaser
This is to increase every damage dealt with the physical Penetration and physical damage it provides.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-19-27.png
Item5: Blade of Destruction
This item is to increase crit rate and crit damage. Every attack can have a higher rate of being a critical hit thus adding to the lethality of the damage.
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-28-22-20.png
Item6: Blade of Despair
This is for maximizing the physical damage and further increasing the crit rate.

EMBLEM:
Screenshot_2017-04-18-15-27-02-46.png
At the moment I'm using physical assassin level 32. This is because of the physical penetration it gives so that every attack damage dealt becomes more lethal. The physical attack it gives is also very good. The crit rate and movement speed boost is also a big plus.

ABILITY:
Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-23-12-23.png Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-23-16-00.png
I use either execute or retribution at the moment. It depends on the team composition. Execute to deal more damage and retribution for faster farming.

OVERALL:
Hayabusa is very mana heavy. Would be best to get blue buff from team jungle or enemy jungle. Wait for the right moment to strike like all assassins Hayabusa requires great timing to execute well. Never go in without your shadows to back you up. Hayabusa is very squishy. He'd be dead without his shadows around him to support him. Go mid lane if you have a layla as marksman. When in mid lane try to gank as soon as you see opportunities to help out. Is hayabusa worth it to buy? YES. :)

This would be the end of my in depth Guide for our assassin, Hayabusa the Shadow of Iga. Hope you all liked it!
Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-33-05-83.png Screenshot_2017-04-18-17-33-11-04.png

Post time 2017-4-18 05:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KiiyonPH replied at 2017-4-18 17:34
HAYABUSA IN DEPTH GUIDE
Created by
IGN: Kiiyon PH

Hayabusa's skills cant crit :) nice try xD 50 games played?
Post time 2017-4-18 05:54 PM | Show all posts
OjciecPijus replied at 2017-4-18 17:48
Hayabusa's skills cant crit  nice try xD 50 games played?

I put my resolutions in low so i dont really see the damage if it crits i assumed it because skills can crit as far as i know.
Post time 2017-4-18 06:00 PM | Show all posts
And i played him 112 times not 50. My main is kagura but km loving Hayabusa and i'll keep on playing him more. If you want to think your guide is much more reliable then lets believe it is. But i wont say anything bad to it. Dont worry as to not confuse my readers i changed skills into attacks. ;)
Post time 2017-4-18 06:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nnxmxxjdjndnjdndn
Post time 2017-4-18 07:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
<br> We all know the story ruby is real fighter.she can support for team.i like her. <br> <br> * Ruby is with 4 abilities, 1 passive and 3 casters.<br> <br> Let’s Dance – Passive Skill: Every time you use a skill, Ruby can change her position. So, there are 2 options, backward or forward. Going backward grants her armor. Jumping forward gives slow-down effect to her skills. During this time, her basic attack will no longer have lifesteal. But, her skills will inherit 100% of lifesteal effect<br> <br> <br> Be good – Caster: Uses her scythe to attack fast and deals 50 pts physical dmg to the target in front. At the same time, she launches a wave that deals 50pts physical dmg to each target affected by it<br> <br> Don’t run Wolf King -- Wields the giant scythe to attack twice. Every attack deals 40 physical damage, stunning the enemy for 0.7 second and slowly pulling the enemy towards the hero. Deals additional 30% of damage to enemies in the outer ring. This skill gives crowd control that can cancel enemy’s ability. Because of pulling effect, this can be use as utility for your team to get item on setting up or disabling enemy. Make sure to unleash the 30% damage by intentionally making your enemies hit in the outer ring<br> <br> I’m offended! – Caster Ult: If you are on the enemy side, bro you are dead! But playing Ruby gives you this feeling like you own the game! Deals, 205 physical dmg, pulls the heroes closer and stuns enemies for&nbsp; 0.5 seconds.<br> <br> So here is it. Use her Ult first, go for Be good and keep Don’t run Wolf King for last. In this order, Ruby helps the team a lot, by pulling the heroes closer and making them an easier target to eliminate. There is no way to escape this combo!<br> (Item build)<br> -thooth of greed:+70 physical attack .unique+20%lifesteal<br> <br> -Magic Shoes: Increase Ruby’s movement speed by 40 and +10% CD reduction<br> <br> -Dominance ice: +500mana.+70arom.+5% crit strike Rate Reduction.unique+15% cooldown reduction .unique passive-arctic cold:lowers movement speed5% and lowers attack speed 30%for nearby enemy heroes.<br> <br> - Wind Chaser – +60 Physical Attack / +45% Physical Penetration. If they get threaten on the domination you are about to bring in late game with our perfect gear above and they build defense, get this item to tear them all.<br> <br> -Blade of Despair: Adds 130 physical attack, 25% attack speed and +10% critical strike chance. This works perfectly with her passive skill. The critical gains more lifesteal :). So, whenever the enemy is in an abnormal state, Ruby deals extra 15% damage. You pull them, they got burnt in a second!<br> <br> - Immortality – +800 Hp / +40 magic resistance / Rebirth : resurrect in 2 seconds after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield last for 3 seconds. 180 seconds cooldown. If they don’t care about improving their defense as most noobs do. Just get this immortality to improves your survivalability in teamfight.<br> <br> Teamfight – Keep in mind that she has AoE damage and disable. Use this for the team advantage. At this moment, it is not only about a kill but what will help your allies a lot is how you will disable enemies. With your ability that can be used in both offense and defense, you can be initiator in case your team lacks of it. But I doubt you will be the best for it as your squishy. Unless you are well fed and you have enough lifesteal and damage, you can bully the entire team.<br> <br> I hope this Ruby build guide can help you a lot in the game and make you pros! If I’m missing something, please let me know in the comments below. <br> <br> Thz for reading.my english not good.i sure you will understand.what i meam.
Post time 2017-4-18 07:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
<br> We all know the story ruby is real fighter.she can support for team.i like her. <br> <br> * Ruby is with 4 abilities, 1 passive and 3 casters.<br> <br> Let’s Dance – Passive Skill: Every time you use a skill, Ruby can change her position. So, there are 2 options, backward or forward. Going backward grants her armor. Jumping forward gives slow-down effect to her skills. During this time, her basic attack will no longer have lifesteal. But, her skills will inherit 100% of lifesteal effect<br> <br> <br> Be good – Caster: Uses her scythe to attack fast and deals 50 pts physical dmg to the target in front. At the same time, she launches a wave that deals 50pts physical dmg to each target affected by it<br> <br> Don’t run Wolf King -- Wields the giant scythe to attack twice. Every attack deals 40 physical damage, stunning the enemy for 0.7 second and slowly pulling the enemy towards the hero. Deals additional 30% of damage to enemies in the outer ring. This skill gives crowd control that can cancel enemy’s ability. Because of pulling effect, this can be use as utility for your team to get item on setting up or disabling enemy. Make sure to unleash the 30% damage by intentionally making your enemies hit in the outer ring<br> <br> I’m offended! – Caster Ult: If you are on the enemy side, bro you are dead! But playing Ruby gives you this feeling like you own the game! Deals, 205 physical dmg, pulls the heroes closer and stuns enemies for&nbsp; 0.5 seconds.<br> <br> So here is it. Use her Ult first, go for Be good and keep Don’t run Wolf King for last. In this order, Ruby helps the team a lot, by pulling the heroes closer and making them an easier target to eliminate. There is no way to escape this combo!<br> (Item build)<br> -thooth of greed:+70 physical attack .unique+20%lifesteal<br> <br> -Magic Shoes: Increase Ruby’s movement speed by 40 and +10% CD reduction<br> <br> -Dominance ice: +500mana.+70arom.+5% crit strike Rate Reduction.unique+15% cooldown reduction .unique passive-arctic cold:lowers movement speed5% and lowers attack speed 30%for nearby enemy heroes.<br> <br> - Wind Chaser – +60 Physical Attack / +45% Physical Penetration. If they get threaten on the domination you are about to bring in late game with our perfect gear above and they build defense, get this item to tear them all.<br> <br> -Blade of Despair: Adds 130 physical attack, 25% attack speed and +10% critical strike chance. This works perfectly with her passive skill. The critical gains more lifesteal :). So, whenever the enemy is in an abnormal state, Ruby deals extra 15% damage. You pull them, they got burnt in a second!<br> <br> - Immortality – +800 Hp / +40 magic resistance / Rebirth : resurrect in 2 seconds after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield last for 3 seconds. 180 seconds cooldown. If they don’t care about improving their defense as most noobs do. Just get this immortality to improves your survivalability in teamfight.<br> <br> Teamfight – Keep in mind that she has AoE damage and disable. Use this for the team advantage. At this moment, it is not only about a kill but what will help your allies a lot is how you will disable enemies. With your ability that can be used in both offense and defense, you can be initiator in case your team lacks of it. But I doubt you will be the best for it as your squishy. Unless you are well fed and you have enough lifesteal and damage, you can bully the entire team.<br> <br> I hope this Ruby build guide can help you a lot in the game and make you pros! If I’m missing something, please let me know in the comments below. <br> <br> Thz for reading.my english not good.i sure you will understand.what i meam.     name-Micheal lair .
Post time 2017-4-18 07:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
<br> We all know the story ruby is real fighter.she can support for team.i like her. <br> <br> * Ruby is with 4 abilities, 1 passive and 3 casters.<br> <br> Let’s Dance – Passive Skill: Every time you use a skill, Ruby can change her position. So, there are 2 options, backward or forward. Going backward grants her armor. Jumping forward gives slow-down effect to her skills. During this time, her basic attack will no longer have lifesteal. But, her skills will inherit 100% of lifesteal effect<br> <br> <br> Be good – Caster: Uses her scythe to attack fast and deals 50 pts physical dmg to the target in front. At the same time, she launches a wave that deals 50pts physical dmg to each target affected by it<br> <br> Don’t run Wolf King -- Wields the giant scythe to attack twice. Every attack deals 40 physical damage, stunning the enemy for 0.7 second and slowly pulling the enemy towards the hero. Deals additional 30% of damage to enemies in the outer ring. This skill gives crowd control that can cancel enemy’s ability. Because of pulling effect, this can be use as utility for your team to get item on setting up or disabling enemy. Make sure to unleash the 30% damage by intentionally making your enemies hit in the outer ring<br> <br> I’m offended! – Caster Ult: If you are on the enemy side, bro you are dead! But playing Ruby gives you this feeling like you own the game! Deals, 205 physical dmg, pulls the heroes closer and stuns enemies for&nbsp; 0.5 seconds.<br> <br> So here is it. Use her Ult first, go for Be good and keep Don’t run Wolf King for last. In this order, Ruby helps the team a lot, by pulling the heroes closer and making them an easier target to eliminate. There is no way to escape this combo!<br> (Item build)<br> -thooth of greed:+70 physical attack .unique+20%lifesteal<br> <br> -Magic Shoes: Increase Ruby’s movement speed by 40 and +10% CD reduction<br> <br> -Dominance ice: +500mana.+70arom.+5% crit strike Rate Reduction.unique+15% cooldown reduction .unique passive-arctic cold:lowers movement speed5% and lowers attack speed 30%for nearby enemy heroes.<br> <br> - Wind Chaser – +60 Physical Attack / +45% Physical Penetration. If they get threaten on the domination you are about to bring in late game with our perfect gear above and they build defense, get this item to tear them all.<br> <br> -Blade of Despair: Adds 130 physical attack, 25% attack speed and +10% critical strike chance. This works perfectly with her passive skill. The critical gains more lifesteal :). So, whenever the enemy is in an abnormal state, Ruby deals extra 15% damage. You pull them, they got burnt in a second!<br> <br> - Immortality – +800 Hp / +40 magic resistance / Rebirth : resurrect in 2 seconds after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield last for 3 seconds. 180 seconds cooldown. If they don’t care about improving their defense as most noobs do. Just get this immortality to improves your survivalability in teamfight.<br> <br> Teamfight – Keep in mind that she has AoE damage and disable. Use this for the team advantage. At this moment, it is not only about a kill but what will help your allies a lot is how you will disable enemies. With your ability that can be used in both offense and defense, you can be initiator in case your team lacks of it. But I doubt you will be the best for it as your squishy. Unless you are well fed and you have enough lifesteal and damage, you can bully the entire team.<br> <br> I hope this Ruby build guide can help you a lot in the game and make you pros! If I’m missing something, please let me know in the comments below. <br> <br> Thz for reading.my english not good.i sure you will understand.what i meam.nameMicheal lair    id-34718791.  now tier-Grand master. -.

Comments

do not double post bro  Post time 2017-4-19 09:35 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 06:39 AM GMT+8