Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 666|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] LF skilled players to join our squad for rank

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-14 09:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi all. I'm looking to recruit 2-3 players currently master-epic division for our squad. Anyone is welcome to add me / apply but I will only be accepting what I consider to be above-average players based on looking at your stats or speaking with you here. I also require my squad members to communicate well (we've been using in-game pings but recently made a Discord we plan to start using now and then).

We currently have 6 skilled, active players ranking up together (most of us currently grandmaster division). The majority of us have a 60-70%+ ranked winrate and 4-5.0+ ranked KDA, to give you an idea of the quality of players we're looking to recruit.

We are all in the US Region (EST and MST mostly) and are normally active around 6-10PM EST, though some of us play throughout the day. I am really only interested in recruiting people who can be active around this time period, so if you're not in the US Region please do a time conversion and make sure you'd be on around the same times as us.

If interested in joining please leave a message here with your in-game name. If you'd rather apply to the squad directly search for X Factor (Squad ID: 32309). My in-game name is "Shane."

Post time 2017-4-17 01:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My IGN is Carried, Only add me if you're looking for an ADC, I play Moskov,Clint and Yi.
Post time 2017-4-20 08:46 PM | Show all posts

IGN: BurntSoot
Level: 30
Role: Support player; nana, rafa, estes, cyclops main heroes
winning rate: 55% (check hero stats for support, suk'd at carry before)
Platform: discord user
starlight Member User

willing to be tested.
Post time 2017-4-21 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Hello, my name is Seth, and i am looking for good squad members.
I seek to be the best and therefore asking to join the best.
I started playing two weeks ago, and currently live in Dubai.

IGN: Seth
Level: 30
Win Rate:59.8%
Discord usage: I use discord for all sorts of games, and all types of genres, so i don't think it will be a problem.

I know i am low rank, and all of that, but that's only because i have started playing about two weeks ago. I am willing to be tested by you guys. See if i meet your standards in real game-play scenarios and i am confident i will meet your standards. Drop me a pm in-game, or in here. My discord name is SethGure, so you can drop me a pm there as well. I hope to meet you soon. Also, i am a vetern MOBA player.
Post time 2017-4-23 04:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The ceiling for solo play is glorious legend lmao
Post time 2017-4-24 08:29 AM | Show all posts
I can do well bu my win rate is actually below 50% that's because i get noob teammates or afk people i never really play with team of 5 if i do i will win.. i know if i play with a good team i can do god like if i get a good tank i play well with alucard i can play eudora well im good with most marksmen especially yi sun shin and i use estes also and saber.. if you want to test me in matchup or something you can hit me up: IGN :Joshino520 and my rank is GM 1
Post time 2017-4-24 06:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im just invited your squad. My id: Gdn19
Post time 2017-4-24 07:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
All role i can. Trust is number one to destroyed enemys - (anymous) -
Lvl 30 (Epic)
Screenshot_2017-04-24-18-39-47-979_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2017-4-28 08:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN : Shiro13  Level : 28 Rank : Master 3Heroes : i play assassin best also i can play any role
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 07:04 AM GMT+8