Post time 2017-10-30 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My tips in ALUCARD
Post time 2017-10-30 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My tips in ALUCARD
Post time 2017-10-30 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alucard guide
ID:49442144
IGN:X lightsedge
1.use ulti first before first skill and dont use the 2nd ulti after you activate the first ulti
2.level up 2nd skill instead of first skill because it deals more damage than the first skill for the early game
3.for the vattle spell use retribution and inspire. Retribution for leveling faster farm and farm for builds and level. Inspire for never losing in 1on1 fight.when you fought an alucard with the same level your using inspire as an advantage while using ulti for more lifesteal
4.for the build use this (haas claw,swift boots,blood lust axe,hunters strike'berserkers fury,and blade of despair ) lifesteal is important for alucard and farm and farm to get this build (its super op!!) And it kills hero fast because of his passive and it can crit while lifesteal no need to use durability  for 1v3 no problem and no need to go to base to heal kill minions of jungle monsters for lifesteal and it can kill the lord solo when two items are bought
5.for the 3 builds (haas claw) for lifesteal ,(berserks fury) for crit instaed of buying despair and the last is blood lust axe for charging and the 2nd uli for regaining because of when skills cause
Damage heals 15 percent of your hero.
6. heroes you can counter is marksman,mage,and support if you can get close to them while not getting crowd crontrolled your surewin with your lifesteal and no prob for alu use first skill
7. The heroes skill that a can counter is human form roger 2nd skill,alucard's skill can slow enemys while rogers speed up so its useless. The second is laylas ulti if you get the right timing to escape/attack with 1st skill your surewin and your using the build i teach you to use. And the last skill is gords first skill if you use it you will dodge it and gord cant use stun ulti combo
Thank you and follow me
ID:49442144
IGN:X lightsedge
Post time 2017-10-30 08:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alucard guide  ID:49442144 IGN:X lightsedge 1.use ulti first before first skill and dont use the 2nd ulti after you activate the first ulti 2.level up 2nd skill instead of first skill because it deals more damage than the first skill for the early game 3.for the vattle spell use retribution and inspire. Retribution for leveling faster farm and farm for builds and level. Inspire for never losing in 1on1 fight.when you fought an alucard with the same level your using inspire as an advantage while using ulti for more lifesteal 4.for the build use this (haas claw,swift boots,blood lust axe,hunters strike'berserkers fury,and blade of despair ) lifesteal is important for alucard and farm and farm to get this build (its super op!!) And it kills hero fast because of his passive and it can crit while lifesteal no need to use durability  for 1v3 no problem and no need to go to base to heal kill minions of jungle monsters for lifesteal and it can kill the lord solo when two items are bought 5.for the 3 builds (haas claw) for lifesteal ,(berserks fury) for crit instaed of buying despair and the last is blood lust axe for charging and the 2nd uli for regaining because of when skills cause  Damage heals 15 percent of your hero. 6. heroes you can counter is marksman,mage,and support if you can get close to them while not getting crowd crontrolled your surewin with your lifesteal and no prob for alu use first skill 7. The heroes skill that a can counter is human form roger 2nd skill,alucard's skill can slow enemys while rogers speed up so its useless. The second is laylas ulti if you get the right timing to escape/attack with 1st skill your surewin and your using the build i teach you to use. And the last skill is gords first skill if you use it you will dodge it and gord cant use stun ulti combo Thank you and follow me  ID:49442144 IGN:X lightsedge
Post time 2017-10-30 08:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alucard guide  ID:49442144 IGN:X lightsedge 1.use ulti first before first skill and dont use the 2nd ulti after you activate the first ulti 2.level up 2nd skill instead of first skill because it deals more damage than the first skill for the early game 3.for the vattle spell use retribution and inspire. Retribution for leveling faster farm and farm for builds and level. Inspire for never losing in 1on1 fight.when you fought an alucard with the same level your using inspire as an advantage while using ulti for more lifesteal 4.for the build use this (haas claw,swift boots,blood lust axe,hunters strike'berserkers fury,and blade of despair ) lifesteal is important for alucard and farm and farm to get this build (its super op!!) And it kills hero fast because of his passive and it can crit while lifesteal no need to use durability  for 1v3 no problem and no need to go to base to heal kill minions of jungle monsters for lifesteal and it can kill the lord solo when two items are bought 5.for the 3 builds (haas claw) for lifesteal ,(berserks fury) for crit instaed of buying despair and the last is blood lust axe for charging and the 2nd uli for regaining because of when skills cause  Damage heals 15 percent of your hero. 6. heroes you can counter is marksman,mage,and support if you can get close to them while not getting crowd crontrolled your surewin with your lifesteal and no prob for alu use first skill 7. The heroes skill that a can counter is human form roger 2nd skill,alucard's skill can slow enemys while rogers speed up so its useless. The second is laylas ulti if you get the right timing to escape/attack with 1st skill your surewin and your using the build i teach you to use. And the last skill is gords first skill if you use it you will dodge it and gord cant use stun ulti combo Thank you and follow me  ID:49442144 IGN:X lightsedge
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 11:35 AM GMT+8