Post time 2017-4-8 09:12 AM | Show all posts
sheenkz09 replied at 2017-4-8 08:09
I got 300 diamonds bruh

same with me
{:3_48:}

i wonder to know who's got 500dm
:lol
Post time 2017-4-8 10:20 AM | Show all posts

HAHAh just see the listing the top 3 mostly will get the 500 diamonds im only on 4th spot... hehe next time i will make sure to make more good guides so i can make it on the top 3 {:3_48:}
Post time 2017-4-8 11:04 AM | Show all posts
sheenkz09 replied at 2017-4-8 09:20
HAHAh just see the listing the top 3 mostly will get the 500 diamonds im only on 4th spot... hehe  ...

the list is equal with the prize?
Post time 2017-4-8 01:15 PM | Show all posts
lchristiandi replied at 2017-4-8 11:04
the list is equal with the prize?

nope top 3 will get the 500 diamonds and the rest will get 300 to 200 diamonds..
Post time 2017-4-8 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lchristiandi at 2017-4-8 14:55
sheenkz09 replied at 2017-4-8 12:15
nope top 3 will get the 500 diamonds and the rest will get 300 to 200 diamonds..

but i dont think so..
my name once  in the 2nd position.
but still got 300 dm.

the link is here
and my build also have been posted in the official website MLBB.
:o
Post time 2017-4-8 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kardania at 2017-4-8 20:38

This time I'll share about Minotaur "Son of Minos"

mino.jpeg
Minotaur is the strongest tank before he got nerf, but he still a powerful tank :funk:

Ok, let's talk about Minotaur skill first. Check this out ....

pasive.png
when you attack enemy, you will increase your "Rage bar" red bar bellow HP bar. When rage bar full, it passive give him armor and magic resistance. Also your attack will be more powerful

skil 1.png
target enemy in fornt of him, deals damage and lowering target movement, when he enter Rage Mode, attack range of this skill will be increase

skil 2.png
healing himself, and also heal enemy near Minotaur for 50% healing effect, when he enter Rage Mode, this skill can be active for 2 second, and also absorb all damage taken from enemy for Minotaur HP

skil 3.png
area attack, deals damage and lowering movement, when he enter Rage Mode, give additional attack, and also knocking enemy airbone (stun)

now if you ask me about emblem set, I think tank emblem is best for Minotaur :D

emblem.png
"Yellow text means extra attribute when your emblem reach level 60"
Give you more HP and armor, also the important thing is it give you 5% Cooldown Reduction, why so important? coz you can use your skill faster, especially for 2nd skill, so you can regen HP as many as you can in battle

here is my item

gear.png
I told you, cooldown reduction is important, right? that's why I choose this item? don't worry, I will explain :):victory:

1. Magic Shoes, increase moving speed and give you 10% cooldown reduction
2. Oracle, give HP and magic resistance, and also give you 10% cooldown reduction. It passive will be active 4 sec after receiving any hit by enemy, regen 4% of your HP
3. Demont's Advent, give some HP and armor. It passive will lower enemy attack  for 6%
4. Immortality, give some HP and magic resistance. It passive will give you 2nd chance in battle, or it means if you die, you will life again with 15% HP and you will have shield for 3 sec
5. Heart of Steel, give you HP and armor. It passive will lowering enemy critical chance for 20%
6. Bloodthirsty King, give you lot of HP and HP regen. It passive will active when you get assist or when you kill an enemy, it will regen your HP for 20%

Note  :
- with cooldown reduction, you can use your skill faster, and 2nd skill from Minotaur, make you and your nearby allies will be hard to die
-5th item is useful against enemy hero who have high critical chance

next is spell/abilities

spel.png
I prefer use this, why not flicker or assault or purify? some people like to use that spell ....
Yaa, coz you are a tank, you don't need to run from battle, be a brave tank :lol
Ok ok, I will explain ... so with this spell, you will decrease enemy attack and movement for 50% for 3 sec. Very useful for tank like Minotaur, so enemy can't deals lot of damage to you

want tips? haha, check this out ....
1. In early game, with item from me, always use 2nd skill as much as you can, you don't need to worry about mana, coz Minotaur doen't need mana anymore
2. When you are out of battle (when enemy recall or etc) try to attack jungle monster or minion, fill your rage bar until 40-50%
3. Don't take any team war if your rage bar is empty, try to fill your rage bar before take any team war, except necesarry (when you are under presure in your own base by enemy)
4. When you enter rage mode, use 3th skill to stun enemy, this is area skill, so very useful during team war
5. When you enter rage mode, you need a good timing when using 2nd skill, why? coz 2nd skill will absorb all damage taken for Minotaur HP, you need more focus for doing this, see if enemy wanna use their skill or ulti to you, then use your 2nd skill for change damage taken from enemy to Minotaur HP
6. And last "weaken" spell, use this spell to strongest enemy, and during team war, don't use this spell to enemy tank, try targeting their  fighter or range hero

ah, again, if you ask me "how to target specific enemy hero? your 6th tips seems imposible" :shutup:

setting.png
click your profile, in "basic info" bar, click "option", then go to "controls" and switch "Hero Lock Mode" to ON

seting 2.png
when in match, if enemy close to you, picture of enemy hero will be shown, and choose which hero you want to attack by clicking their picture

Thanks for reading my guide, I hope I can see you in real match .... :):lol

MOBILE LEGENDS NEVER END!!!

profile.png
Post time 2017-4-8 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Levi85 at 2017-4-8 19:02

01.jpg
Life story

When just a child, both of Alucard parents were killed by demons and he was imprisoned and suffered cruelties at their hands for several months, until finally hew was rescued by demon hunters and raised by them. From a young age, he was raised to be an outstanding demon hunter, with an extreme enmity for the demon race. The three iron laws of the demons hunters are : Swear no allegiance to any army. Spare not a single one of demon-kind. Never story carrying out missions.

Introduction

This guy is unstoppable in harassing tilted hero because of his gap-closing passive. A good carry in game and a big threat to most marksman if well fed because of his passive and ultimate. Alucard can carry you in mid tier easily since in lower elo they don’t have the so called support. Everyone is looking for a kill and that is how Alucard can take them one by one.

Profile battle
Very good gap-closer
Good Sustain
Good Damage
Good looks
Almost invincible in 1v1 trades because of lifesteal.

Battle skill

Alucard is with 39 HP regen and attack speed 9. Offensive hero with Pursuit skill that grants Alucard teleportation next to his target and dealing 1.2x dmg. This is only for a single target. If you target 2 enemies, he will deal 1.1x dmg. The Groundsplitter deals 260 physical dmg. Alucard Whirling Smash deals 230 dmg in a splash area. What I like the most about Alucard’s skills is his ult, Fission Wave. He locks on a target, by getting lifesteal and he can cast Attack Waves that deals 440 dmg.

Pursuit – After using a skill, the next basic attack will teleport the hero next tot he target. If the ability only targets one enemy, then it will deal 1.2x damage. If it only targets two enemies, it will deal 1.1x damage. (passive)

Groundsplitter – Leaps forward and strikes 1x. A strike deals 240 physical damage to the enemy.

Whirling Smash – Slashes at enemies in the area, dealing 230 physical damage.

Fission Wave – Increases the hero’s lifesteal effect by 20% while also locking in at enemy. Damage dealt to this enemy within 8 seconds must trigger the extra passive damage effect, as well as increase current lifesteal effect by 100%. While this ability is in effect, the hero can cast forth powerful Attack Waves that deal 440 physical damage.

Battle item

02.jpg

1. Tooth of Greed – +75 Physical Attack / 25% Lifesteal / Frenzy : When HP drops below 20%, the hero will receive an extra 10% physical lifesteal. Good for lane sustain because of 25% lifesteal.
2. Swift Boots – 15% attack speed / +40 movement speed.
3. Fallen Sword – +10% lifesteal as well as +45 physical damage and +30% attack speed. There are some players get tooth of greed first over this item. But for me, fallen sword is better because of the additional attack speed and physical damage
4. Blade of Destruction – +75 Physical Attack / 20% Critical Strike Chance / 50% Critical Damage / Doom : Critical strikes will increase on’e physical attack by 5% lasting 2 seconds. This will gives you a powerspike from critical damage and physical attack.
5. Scarlet Phantom – +30 Physical attack / +40% attack speed / +10% Critical Strike Chance / Frenzy : Critical strikes will increase the hero’s attack speedy by 35% and critical strike rate to 10% that lasts for 2 seconds.
6. Wind Chaser – +60 Physical Attack / +45% Physical Penetration. Get it if against tank.
7. Or Immortality – +800 Hp / +40 magic resistance / Rebirth : resurrect in 2 seconds after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb damage equal to 40% max HP. Shield last for 3 seconds. 180 seconds cool down.

Ability

Purity – Removes all negative effects and grants. immunity from diasable For 1s

Stun - Stuns all surrounding enemies 0.5s and puts them into a state of Confusion for 1s, raising ability cast 100 and lowering movement speed

Strategy Guide

Pursuit Skill + Groundspitter + Whirling Wave and final blow of Fission Wave

OR

Whirling Smash+ Groundsplitter+ Whirling Smash

Whirling Smash -> Fission Wave

Just like what I mentioned in my Mobile Legends Jungle Guide, having a sustain and mobility are good factor of picking a hero for jungling. You will see Alucard walking through camp to camp and harassing enemy hero in 2v1 engage. Because of his outstanding gap closing skills and ultimate that boost his lifesteal he can go tower dive to his helpless victim

Also Alucard is poor in teamfight as most of his skills are for solo target. He doesn’t have CC which is very important in teamfight. He is very powerful in 1v1 but Mobile Legends should be played by 5v5 which is the biggest mistake that you are going to experience in lower……

I hope will help u guy battle….. ..

03.jpg

Post time 2017-4-8 07:03 PM | Show all posts
BEST BUILDS FOR SOME HEROES Cyclops, Freya, Yi Sun-Shin, Alpha, Nana, Franco, Balmond etc.
IMG_0582.PNG IMG_0711.PNG IMG_0724.PNG

IMG_0583.PNG
IMG_0733.PNG
Post time 2017-4-8 07:04 PM | Show all posts
BloodWing replied at 2017-4-8 19:03
BEST BUILDS FOR SOME HEROES Cyclops, Freya, Yi Sun-Shin, Alpha, Nana, Franco, Balmond etc.

MORE INCOMING
Post time 2017-4-8 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Freya is one of the heroes worth buying as she can deal lots and i mean lots of damage if built right and timed right ..

If you already built everything on the items presented below.  Along with the level 15 advantage you can easily penta kill an enemy.  
I recommend retribution to allow you to farm easily and get exp and money faster . but in this case i would suggest purify instead of retribution when going in for a 1v5 solo .

Before yoi initiate wait for the enemy team to scramble until you see an opening to the weakest hero of the enemy . as soon as you see it. 2nd skill then jump into the crowd of enemy heroes.   Target lock that person . or just sit still .in the middle . receive all their ss and stuns and then when they have nothing left to offer purify and then 3rd ... Followed by simultaneous basic attacks .. Watch their red bar turn to orange then to black .

This is pretty effective combo try it and see how long can you survive a 1v5 and how many can you kill before they eliminate the goddess
PicsArt_04-08-12.22.21.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-12.25.05.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-12.27.17.png
PicsArt_04-08-12.30.30.png
PicsArt_04-08-12.36.08.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.40.00.png
PicsArt_04-08-09.25.18.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.27.57.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.29.15.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.38.49.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.49.53.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.56.17.jpg
PicsArt_04-08-09.59.55.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 06:27 AM GMT+8