Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1633|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Reporting a Cheater! Possible Map Hack user

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-18 06:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok so played a ranked game ready for my video upload to my channel... and the Enemy Miya ( Megatronn) was shooting at me while i was in the bush.

She wasnt even in the bush to even of seen me so its not possible to lock onto me...  but she did.

Video proof below. Please skip to 6:05 of the video to jump to the clip.

https://youtu.be/bBuJ9g0Gu-g

Copy and Highlight the link above if its not clickable. Thank You!
Post time 2017-1-18 09:41 AM | Show all posts
I've seen your video. Technically, you can't target a hero if he is in the bush and you're outside of it. Even in 'hero lock' once he hides in the bush, you'll lose your target. It's indeed suspicious. I think it's maphack however it still need firther investigations.
Post time 2017-1-18 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Dear #GGLegendVox,if you find some players are using hack in the game,you can contact our Customer Service or report them through reporting system in the game.Thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-18 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I posted it here because others who have reported it on this forum have been told to provide video proof... so I did the same method as previously requested. Why is my complaint have to be treated any differently ? The proof us right there. It's alreasy been reporated via game
 Author| Post time 2017-1-18 09:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Reported *
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-25 01:13 PM GMT+8