Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

《Talk With Developer》

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-25 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MOMM replied at 2017-4-3 02:55 PM
Hi Developer, after the season ended and the new season begins I still experience in every 5 games i ...

Developer please watch this message and please message me back)
Hi developer if you can see at advance server player name Dzulgg w is me i k here because i want to apologize what thing i did i make 3 crime first i buy twilight pass and then refund the payment and tske the stuff 2 and3 i buy diamond and i refund it and buy claude( i only try the hero at vs ai mode once ) and after the day i realized that you mad at me and i cant use all of my hero not all but i can only use 2 hero i m here not to make my account unban but i m here because i want to say sorry and i feel like a cyber crime i am very sorry fir my badjob and i hope you accept my apologize                                     (i know you mad but if you dont want to unban please accept my apologize that the only thing i want )                                                    your player.            advance account name: Dzulgg w                                                   original server : DzulG 68.                    Please accept my sorry i swear not to do that bad things again
Post time 2018-9-25 12:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please answer
Post time 2019-3-4 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Buff Pharsa and Freya please.. i want see her in tournament
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 12:23 PM GMT+8