Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MAYDAY
Collapse the left

Marksmen battle >Layla vs Miya<

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-19 02:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Layla's my fave  but miyas my second. Really close to call. Layla's u stoppable with the right build. But so is Miya. Haven't played Miya as much. Her attacks are more focused. While Layla's seem to be a little more versatile. I like Layla's 2nd ability for its slow effect.  Index more time with Miya. But they r my fave marksmen.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-19 06:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
miya was really fast than layla.. i have beat alpha 1 vs 1 and also other heroes.. its up to us to win or not.. because in this case.. strategis are more important..

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-19 06:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MAYDAY replied at 2017-1-18 05:00
"Additional, Layla is strong in Early game while Miya is a late game hero."

Very much agree with  ...

The true heroes is Yourself.. you are the on who play them.. miya was really powerfull.. you need a support or a tank ..

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-19 06:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
miya will win

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-19 10:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pfft Miya all day especially once she has ult Layla has no juke or kiting capabilities unless she hits a slow Miya just goes invisible

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-20 12:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sa laro ko ngaun badtrip dahil lag.

Nabadtrip pa lalo dahil wag ko na daw gagamitin ung hero nayan

#Eraserhead fuckyou ka mabasa mo sana to
Screenshot_2017-01-18-23-41-50.png

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-1-20 01:01 PM | Show all posts
miya dps and ult will outplay layla

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-16 05:34 PM | Show all posts
I don't like Miya because of her low range.
Her dash is her ulti... It's very in high level to see good miya whereas it happens to see good layla.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-23 06:00 AM | Show all posts
lets think they fight equally, miya would first use her second skill to try to frezze her so layla has to move so she will lose some dps and if layla uses her ult miya can easily avoid it using her ult, miya wins :v

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-27 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-11-27 06:46 PM

Miya is better 1 v 1 with Layla. I was using Layla and have been observing that the enemy Miya was insane in killing my team mates & we're both the only marksman of our respective teams (so I copied her build, I think she noticed this because I got reported after, she was with her friends, prolly, duo since they talk on chat). Anyway, I get to kill her on team fights because I aim at her first. But there is a time she finally ambushed me when I attempted to clear a lane alone, she was alone too, like we were both full level and full gear and she entered using her ulti and half of my hp were lost at that 1 second she was invisible and I wasn't able to catch up with her damage even I slow her down with my second skill because her passive build up already. We lost. RIP Layla

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-4-22 10:52 AM GMT+8