Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 23769|Reply: 86
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Kagura Guides

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-21 02:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Iksanev at 2017-5-20 08:07

Kagura Guide By [Creed] Lemon
UID : 2480197
Server : 2001

INTRO:
Kagura’s role is that of a straight damage dealer. She will simply deal insane damage to the enemy team while being extremely hard to kill once you master the ability combos we’ll go over in this guide. In a 1v1 situation, Kagura can deal a ton of damage while bouncing all over the map and stunning the enemy. Additionally Kagura is a natural counter to most heroes. In a team fight, Kagura has an array of HUGE AOE damage abilities and is capable of winning a team fight single-handedly.

SKILL ANAYSIS:
Passive skill name : Yin Yang Gathering
when the hero and Seimei umbrella Become as one, will create a shield absorbing 300pts of magic damage and stun nearby enemy 0.45 seconds, slowing them down. this effect can only be triggered by a 4,5s
at most. (will not affect the cooldown of this skill)

Skill 1 : Seimei Umbrella Open
Moves seimei umbrella to the designated area dealing 300pts of magic damage to the enemies along the way and slowing their movement speed by 60%

Skill 2 : Rasho Umbrella flee
with seimei umbrella : using the skill will remove all debuffs from the hero, kagura moves in the spesified direction and leaves umbrella on the spot. without seimei umbrella : Kagura Moves to the umbrella's position and retrieve it, dealing 205 pts of magic damage to the nearby enemies

skill 3 : Yin Yang OverturnWith seimei umbrella : deals 300 pts of magic damage, knocking back nearby enemies and slowing them down. without seimei umbrella : Generates a link with the umbrella for 6sc and refreshes the cooldown seimei umbrella open immediately. when the umbrella moves any enemy touched by the link also will be slowed down and receive 225 pts of magic damage

ABILITIES:
Take skill 1 when the first level
Level 2 : Take skill 2 to escape from enemies and combo with skill 1
Level 3 : Take skill 1
Level 4 : Take skill 3 because this is the strongest skill kagura
To the next level Raise the level of skill 1 because This skill can be more painful and reduces the cooldown
max skill 1 first and ulty after max we can max up skill 2

COMBO ANALYSIS :
skill 1 throwing behind enemy while activating ulti and use one more ,skill 2 and ulti This is an instant kill combo for marksman and mage ( Basic combo )
kagura trick against enemies using melee:
1. Always take your umbrella because there will be a stun to the enemies around and bonus armor for you based on your ability power
2. do not forget to maximize skill 2 to avoid damage from enemies
Kagura vs range hero/mage :
kagura very easy to kill the hero with a soft hp
what you do is just hit the enemies do not give them a way to escape

Battle Spell:
here I use flicker spell why?
Flicker : teleport a certain distance in a spesific direction. for 1sc after teleport, duration of disabling effects recieved will be reduce 50%
This spell better than other spell, this spell can be easy to pursue the enemy fled and complement your combo
Note : U can use purify if flicker spell locked
level 19 accont to unlocked this spell

Hero Gear :
1) Rapid boot +50% movement speed
2) Echantec talisman + 55 magic power +250hp +30mana regen +20% cooldown reduction
Unique passive : a kill or assist regens 20% heroes max mana within 5sc
This is the most important item for kagura because her skill to spend a lot of mana
3) Flame of fury +75magic power +5% movement speed +15 magic damage reduction
Unique passive : Ability will burn the target for 3sc . dealing 6% of the difference between target's current hp and one's own hp as magic damage each second
4) Dominance ice +500mana +70armor +5% crit strike rate reduction
Unique : +15% cooldown reduction
Unique passive : lowers Movementspeed 5% and lowers attack speed 30% for nearby enemies
Kagura is low hp hero and low armor. she is easily killed so this item can minimize the chance of death
5) Guardian Relic +90 magic power
Unique : +25 % magic power
Unique passive : After a skill hits a target magic attack will immediately increase 15% the next skill damage will terminate this effect.this effect can last up to 3sc with a built-in cooldown time 10sc
6) Frost +75 magic power +15 mana regen +7% movement speed
Unique passive: Skills that damage an enemy hero will carry a 15% Slow down effect. this effect can last 3sc and can stack up to 2times
IF you already have frost item:
Your first skill 60% slow + 15% slow if 2 stack 30% slow = 90% if u activate purple ulti im sure the enemy can not move

Set :
Im using Magic asassin emblem level 47 with stat :
+26 magic damage reduction
+18 magic power
+6% cooldown reduction
+55 hp
+4%  movement speed
If i already have full item my total movement speed 324 and this is enough to run after the enemy or to escape
If ur magic asassin emblem lower level than magic emblem. You better use magic emblem
Note : Magic damage reduction will decrease enemy magic armor so ur magic damage will be more pain

Combat tips :
--- Be careful in using skill 2. Why? if your enemy is no Yunzhao franco and other disabler I'm sure you will not survive
---- Try to spam ur skill 1 till enemy hp half or allowed to die with your combo
----- Skill 2 you can get away from all kinds of debuffs ,So try to go in and make the enemy expend skill but not up against you

Team fight tips :
- Use basic combo: Skill 1 throwing backward enemy> Use skill 2 (purple) Blink> Use skill ulti (Blue) and the enemy will be pushed closer to your team
- Always protect ur marksman mate in ur team , Use Your purple ulti to make away enemy approaching marksman In ur team
- Try to aim enemy marksman or mage first make them half hp is also good
getting assists were enough to mage like kagura

Sorry my english not good
but i try my best XD

https://youtu.be/AwfY5q5FAt0 kagura penta kill
Play Kagura with ur heart <3
See you! I will post my kagura gameplay link later

New build

New build

Max magic ass

Max magic ass
Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-06-01-592_com.mobile.legends.png
Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-05-48-689_com.mobile.legends.png
Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-05-44-647_com.mobile.legends.png
Screenshot_2017-05-20-07-05-41-001_com.mobile.legends.png
 Author| Post time 2017-3-26 08:24 AM | Show all posts

sorry maybe i will upload some video im yt

dominance ice is my primary item for kagura so i can spam many skill without scare deficiency of mana
and i love the cd reduction and kagura has low armor so this item very usefull for kagura
i rather choose dominance ice than fleeting time .. fleeting time add more magic damage but u will easyly be killed by asassin like nata fanny marksman and other carry and the cd reduction no use just reset 20% after kill enemy.. i use kagura just for reduce hp enemy with your skill and get assists ... just give your mm or asassin team mate to finish enemy
your job is like what i said
you need see my game play btw hehe kill is bonus for me

2.blood wings
Idk but this is very expensive than others so i never buy this item cause i play fastgame
you can change frost with this item if you want

1.astral wand
I know this is one of best item for mage but for me is no
i rather choose magic damage reduction than this item..
you can try buy this item and hit enemy with high magic armor and you will see

- ethernal scepter is like battery
every 30sc adds 60hp and 5 magic damage up to 10 charges after full charge u will get 5% magic damage and 300 mana
so total magic damage u will get 5x10 = 50 magic damage + 5% of total ..( note: u will full charge 30scX10=5minutes)
main stat from this item +60 magic damage +615hp +600mana
this is good item but it is your choice :)
sometips:
use skill 1 manual do not auto skill
try to hit enemy with your link of purple ulti
ex : when u activate purple ulti try to swing it from left to the right this very disturbing to mm and enemy mage
and while war i always jump to enemy mage or mm

Sorry if my explanation disconcerting

Post time 2017-3-25 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Video please <3

Is dominance ice + frost really better than:

1. Astral wand
2. Blood wings
3. Fleeting time ?

Also, what does eternal scepter do exactly? I don't get the description.

Thanks!
Post time 2017-3-21 03:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i think that the event is depends on what they wanted hero guides.. they sent 5 heroes everyweek and maybe next week will be kagura turn guides isn't it?
 Author| Post time 2017-3-21 04:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i dont know bro
Post time 2017-3-21 06:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
btw can i ask you what are the difference between magic damage reduction and magic penentration?
 Author| Post time 2017-3-21 07:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This attribute can allow your magic attack to ignore certain amount of your enemies' magic resistance to deal more damage to them.
 Author| Post time 2017-3-21 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Magic Penetration cannot affect enemy magic resistance beyond 0 to deal bonus damage. magic damage reduction better if enemy has low magic resistance
 Author| Post time 2017-3-21 07:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
For ex If enemy has 20 magic resistance and u have 25 magic damage reduction enemy armor will be 20-25 = -5
 Author| Post time 2017-3-21 07:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hard to tell -_- for ex : the enemy has 24 magic resistance and u have 25 magic damage reduction enemy magic armor so 24-25 = -1 if magic penetrate enemy usually use a percentage instance has 24 magic resistance, and you have 80% magic penentrate 24- 80% = 4.8 i hope u got it :v
Post time 2017-3-21 08:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Iksanev replied at 2017-3-21 19:45
Magic Penetration cannot affect enemy magic resistance beyond 0 to deal bonus damage. magic damage r ...

Oh, it seems that I've been mislead we. No wonder I keep finding something wrong with my builds that involve the Astral Wand...

Thanks for the clarification.
Post time 2017-3-21 09:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Iksanev replied at 2017-3-21 19:52
hard to tell -_- for ex : the enemy has 24 magic resistance and u have 25 magic damage reduction ene ...

So astral wands is useless ?

Comments

not really ,if your mage have high burst and can maintain high health such as eudora, then it will be useful, but i do not think magic damage reduction is having that much benefits on kagura  Post time 2017-4-2 09:51 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 09:07 PM GMT+8