Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-21 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Sorrow replied at 2017-3-20 19:57
Sir makukuha pa rin po ba yung season free skin kahit wala nung hero? Wala pa po kasi akong Fanny pe ...

Yes, you just can't use the skin until you have Fanny.
Post time 2017-3-21 10:54 PM | Show all posts
I would really like to see controller support would be my talk :D
Post time 2017-3-22 03:25 AM | Show all posts
BRUH PLS FIX YOUR SERVER
Post time 2017-3-22 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Please fix the no reward system. I got disconnected from my mobile Internet pag balik ko AFK na daw ako pero we manage to win and my Kill death ratio was good pero still "NO REWARD". might as well as feed or don't bother to get back once you got the AFK prompt. YOU GUYS DISCOURAGE people from returning back to the game with this system. this happened to me twice. and twice I won without reward.
Post time 2017-3-22 01:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Need magic lifesteal for mages.. cuz Physical damaging hero hav lifesteal while magic damage does not.
Post time 2017-3-22 02:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FIX THE DAMN SERVER! Lagging so much for the past many many weeks. Before update, lag as hell. After update still lag as hell. Improve the damn game exp before comes up w new heroes and shit. Always late 2-3second in game even with 50ms ping. Tired of this same shit
Post time 2017-3-22 04:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
saya tidak bisa melihat dan menyimpan ulangan permainan. tolong bantuan untuk ini. Saya sangat kecewa sudah lama saya menunggu balasan email saya dari pihak mobile legend Customer Servis. terima kasih
Post time 2017-3-22 04:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can not see and save the replay. please help for this. I was very disappointed I have long been waiting for a reply to my email on the mobile side legend Customer Services. thank you
Post time 2017-3-22 04:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can not see and save the replay. please help for this. I was very disappointed I have long been waiting for a reply to my email on the mobile side legend Customer Services. thank you
Post time 2017-3-22 11:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Plzz Add Skin for "Yi-Sun Shin" :( Like a modern Soldier.. With modern Armor..  ##His Gun will be fixed with his Hand Glove, and in another hand he will carry the sword.. ##He will ride a missile this time in stead of boat.. ##Home base will become a modern tower this time.. It will be so dammm cool.. (Don't make him skinny thin.. Make his new skin Buffed like Sabre or Zhao)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 05:26 AM GMT+8