Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-20 05:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bruno is a huge game changer its too op for a marksman i often fight a team who using bruno as their trump card and moskov skill cost too much mana, i often run out of mana and cant escape from the enemy please consider it. Bruno should get nerfd so bad he is one of the OP marksman in mobile legend, please.. I've spend real money in this game i dont want it goes to waste, this bruno is too strong to handle he's so easy to escape from chase and his first skill it makes an enemy slow, his second skill is dash away from enemy and he got additional movement speed, and his ult its op hust use fury and ult entire team died and plus it lowering defense and it can stack up to 3 times what the-- its too op for 15k bp hero moskov isnt that op even his 32k bruh--
Post time 2017-3-20 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Sir makukuha pa rin po ba yung season free skin kahit wala nung hero? Wala pa po kasi akong Fanny pero may pangbili na po ako gusto ko lang unahin si Moskov XD
Post time 2017-3-20 09:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think for gord her speed must increse, because when her throws from skill 1, the enemy can run, you can saw from other mage, they are have more than speed
Post time 2017-3-20 09:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
kalamhanan123 replied at 2017-3-20 21:12
I think for gord her speed must increse, because when her throws from skill 1, the enemy can run, yo ...

From nick : JakeBlackburn
Post time 2017-3-20 09:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think you must fixing for bad server, it's can make more than, from nick : JakeBlackburn
Post time 2017-3-20 11:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi please i have a bug after i play match up or any mode and go to save the game record it says not enough space try again and i have 7gb i tried  so many times , i installed the game 1000 times but still the same please help please help  fix this bug
Post time 2017-3-21 12:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
is it okay if you update the camera view? coz sometimes its hard to sneak on the back of enemies to assassinate the mages and marksman. i hope you'll understand me coz for me, tank heroes is so effective by fronting every game because of the camera view.
Post time 2017-3-21 12:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
is it okay if you update the camera view? its hard to sneak at the back when i want to assasinate the mages and marksman coz i cant see them when im in their back because of the camera view. i hope you'll understand me and im just suggesting. peace. :)
Post time 2017-3-21 12:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Do credit penalties on the number of deaths in ranked matches according to their tier. It should atleast stop the feeding players popping up in high ranked matches.
Post time 2017-3-21 08:47 AM | Show all posts

why dont you put a custom game wherein you can create, then all the gamers can join?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 03:33 AM GMT+8