Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-19 11:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lag lag lag!! Please look onto lag issues. All the players in the match lags. It be really great if there is an option to choose a desired server.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, im having a problem with the highest division reached. Pls help me with this. I attached two pics. One with the epic division but the current record shows only grand master 1 for the highest division reached. Tnx
Post time 2017-3-19 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Do you will release new skin for Natalia or Saber with effect?Can MLBB reduce day of season from 90 days to 70 or 65 days?Can you make one hero or more that cost 15k bp or 24k bp? Thank You.:D:)
Post time 2017-3-19 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Kingbaeby replied at 2017-3-19 23:08
For Moskov, I would suggest increasing his HP and armor coefficient. At level 15, he only has 4000+  ...

I support your idea.I hope they will add  moskov range basic attack and his skill
Post time 2017-3-20 12:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alice is not doing well.
Post time 2017-3-20 12:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alice is not doing well as you think. She has the same problem as the old Clint. You said you changed his skills to better reflect his status as a marksman because what happens is that he has to tank while doing his SS. the same is happening with Alice. She has to tank and hope for the best when she does her SS. Unfortunately, you lowered her lifesteal effect and she can't lifesteal fast enough to keep herself alive and last five seconds. There's only 2 items that help increase lifesteal but to get those means to sacrifice damage or durability. So Alice sucks right now in most scenarioa.
Post time 2017-3-20 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Why did you change all clint's passive and active skills?

can you please fix his heel rope skill's direction?
instead of going backward please let him go forward, it doesn't make any sense to move backward when you are chasing an enemy hero.

poyang
Post time 2017-3-20 12:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Did the developers notice the appearance percentage of the hero "monkey king" (sun) it is impossible now to see him in rank game. Especially in higher ranks.
Post time 2017-3-20 12:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We're asking for ANOTHER HEALER. Johnson as a magical tanker sucks. There aren't good tank items with magic items.
Post time 2017-3-20 01:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
when would they plan to fix the lags most in sg and ph?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-22 12:00 PM GMT+8