Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-7 12:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
See the pictures below everytime i talk to my teammates it all goes like this.
Post time 2017-4-7 12:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
<<SUGGESTION TO IMRPOVE>>                              I think it could be a really good idea if you bring us an option to sell our no-used heroes. Sometimes you buy a heroe but you only use him in the next two weeks, and maybe you won't use him anymore. So it would be usefull if we could sell these kind of heroes, even if the exchange price is cheaper than the price we have paid before.
Post time 2017-4-7 02:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alucard. Please fix alucard, attacking after skill, result in alucard standing like a fool, stop after teleport strike. Please increase the teleport speed at least to 15 instead of 10. I am alucard player, please set skill 1 to skill 2 icon, why? Because skill 1 position doesnt allow me using my phone to targeting lower area, if the skill is in the mid icon, it will definitely be easier to do manual target, thanks alot.
Post time 2017-4-7 03:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also, i use android phone to play, when i want to lock hero, it wont allowed me to choose which hero i want to lock, i forgot which updates make the locked cant choose, before, i can choose whichever hero i like to lock, now, it wont, please fix locked hero.
Post time 2017-4-7 09:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Help with the diamond i have purchased
Post time 2017-4-7 09:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi! Im really love the game, and addicted to it. I want to ask something sir, can I proposing my idea if you don't mind, of creating a hero character?
Post time 2017-4-7 01:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hayabusa come to the new costum
Post time 2017-4-18 06:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix your rank match up algorithm. During the game i asked them if they are a 5 pre-made team and they said yes. Mind you i knew 2 of them and asked them as well. How can a 5 pre-made team vs people playing solo? This is a big issue amongst players and it is not fair to others. Sooner or later you will lose alot of fans because of this. Please fix your rank matching system.
Post time 2017-4-18 06:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Photo ddnt upload but contact me on carlosc88.cc@gmail.com and will happily send photos
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 11:38 AM GMT+8