Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-29 10:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KoHaku replied at 2017-3-19 22:27
i tgink Bruno is kind of bugged . In one time i played against him , bruno used his 2nd skill(slide) ...

I think that was me u're talking about :P . FYI bruno had no coldown on his skills if he picked up his ball back . Focus :) - •BooYah•
Post time 2017-3-29 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Afk + no deal any dmg for 3 minute   ...some ppl afk but still move the hero so they won't get penalties
Post time 2017-3-30 01:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think older heroes should cost less battle points
Post time 2017-3-30 07:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sir after the last update my game alway crush at the middle of the game my connection si good and my phone is iphone kindly attend to this issue thank you sir
Post time 2017-3-30 07:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And i need to recoonect very time the game crush..
Post time 2017-3-30 01:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix the lag and delay
Post time 2017-3-30 02:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dear moonton dev i wanti skin alice teacher wizardy iwant buy please open for my account [uchiha]dylan with gem can you open for me please. im fans of alice
Post time 2017-3-30 03:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please dont nerf lolita, i bought it so expensive but its useless. PLEASE MAKE LOLITA GREAT AGAIN:(
Post time 2017-3-30 05:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi I'm currently enjoying playing ML and I would like to give feedback. First of all it's great to see that it's not a pay to win game like skins give marginal bonuses and are more for esthetic purposes because not all people have the capability to buy these items. I like the variety of hero roles like physical assasins and magic assasins it makes the game more fun to try different roles but with the good I've also notice the bads like how some heros are rarely played and underpowered like bane and lolita it's kinda hard to think that you've saved up 32k for a hero that is rarely played and underpowered. I've been spamming alpha lately and I've notice that hes a bit underpowed I like his passive but his second skills makes it hard to proc because its should tag everyone inside the semi circle rather than only the ones on the edge of the circle which means you have to give space to proc beta where infact
Post time 2017-3-30 05:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cherain28 replied at 2017-3-30 17:53
Hi I'm currently enjoying playing ML and I would like to give feedback. First of all it's great to s ...

Where infact he's a melee hero. I do like seeing that updates to balance heros are fast and prompt and that developers are willing to listen to players.I hope to play this game for a long time to come.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-20 05:19 AM GMT+8