Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-26 05:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can u give out free skins or atleast make the skins easier to buy as some people doesn't have diamonds so it's hard to get skins.maybe try changing from diamonds to battle points that'll make it easier for people to get skins
Post time 2017-3-26 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Hi im zero... sir can u solve the problem in matching up on rank games.. something problems happens while game is on goin.. theres a bug..both players not only one but almost lagging on new server.. its unfair and dissapointing not only me...f network problem its ok...
But notour network is having a strong signal..
Its just a server having a lot of lagging bug ...

Can u fixed it
Post time 2017-3-26 10:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mobile Legend is Having Trouble of my Google Play Services. They ask me to Report and talk to the Developer for assitance. How Can I Fix it. Everytime I Play Its too Laggy .. and I Lost Almost 10 Stars Because of That. Thank You.
Post time 2017-3-26 10:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mobile Legend is Having Trouble of my Google Play Services. They ask me to Report and talk to the Developer for assitance. How Can I Fix it. Everytime I Play Its too Laggy .. and I Lost Almost 10 Stars Because of That. Thank You.
Post time 2017-3-27 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Why Am i still getting AFK Player is Match up mode weren't they suppose to be demoted to human v ai? Please be more severe in ur punishments\

and can we please buff RAFAELA SELF HEALS people are able to do way to much damage that i cant even halfway out  heal. OR At least get items that increase the amout she able to heal this is so frustrating as a support player when i get stuck with a bad team and forced to solo lane
Post time 2017-3-27 11:12 AM | Show all posts
IN our country's officiall fb page, many players have been quitting the game, some are selling thier accounts, some uninstalling it, and some move to the other games like heroes evovled which i think that MLBB is much better even though  there are more many heroes in Heroes Evolved. I think its a sign that the game is dying and that game is getting boring ...Please dont make this superb game die so I have thought of some suggestions to make those players come back and make other people play the game.................

1. Create a new map which is the larger to make the game more challenging and we can play with something new(really want this to happen)
2. Make squad wars because right now, we don't see much benefit in creating a squad so we only use group chats which works fine just like a squad. And also include to our IGN's the abbreviation of our squad like DOTA tournaments have.
3. Add more supports pls
4. make national wars for every division (master up will be ok) because we cant even participate in those contest if all the participants are in legends division only.
5. Add heroes which are based on history like yi-sun-shin and the next filipino hero because this can give us a little backround of the world history and i think that we should admire heroes all over the world than fictional heroes.... but its okay not to
6. Fix server lag by upgrading servers...... I know that you need to collect money for the updrage which is okay just fix it in a much earlier time.
7. Add 1 or 2 heroe(s) eevery month
8. Add Draft pick on rank (If you wanted)
9. Dont sell season exclusive skins because you said that newbies can get yun zhao and saber skin for free but they cant get season exclusive skin unless they got master up division..... If you still want to do it then pls just make yun zhao's skin and saber's skin as default skins or free skins for all players because I get it that some players complain that we who supported the game much longer than newbies are cant get the free skins. And premium fragments are super easy to collect.
10. Make the game more friendly to some mobiles with only 1gb ram cause before, my old phone can run it smoothly in high setting, but now it is a bit laggy even in low setting...

Hope you can read this devs.....
Anyway these are only suggestion but pls add it to the game especially 1&2..... Hope this game will last FOREVER.......Long live MLBB!!!
Post time 2017-3-27 04:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Samoan franco. Hope to see this kind of skin for franco thankyou
Post time 2017-3-28 04:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I hope the legend for ios mobile account can be moved to android without resetting everything, including level, battle points, diamond, tickets, and the hero that I have
Post time 2017-3-28 10:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
theres a bug in yi sun shin's 2nd skill..when you trigger his 2nd skill and you decided to cancel it..it will cooldown immediately and it will cost some mana even if you have canceled the skill...please fix soon..
Post time 2017-3-28 11:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please make Alucard more viable in ranked games. He's pretty much useless in teamfights right now...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 12:32 AM GMT+8