Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-24 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Goes is way to powerful and all the marksman just gets destroyed please fix this
Post time 2017-3-25 05:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This game feel borred cos afk problem, oh come on....!
Please give more pinalty like -10 credits score for afk player in rank mode.
And bannd for some time from rank mode if credits score under 95+.
Please fix this seriusly issue.
Thanks for respon...
Post time 2017-3-25 06:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi. There has been a problem with the match up mode in advanced server. In one game, this happens not lower than 5 times. And the game has to restart all over again. I lost twice in a row because of this bug. I think this happened to me in brawl mode to but just once. Kindly fix asap because my credit score is decreasing. My ID number is 14630805. Also, I was going to report through your in-game chat but the "choose file" button for the screenshot wasn't working. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you and more power!
Post time 2017-3-25 07:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
suggestion every heroes when have a new skin give too new skills....just skin has been changed...changed a little like new skills and new colour power
Post time 2017-3-25 08:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls fix the server in advanced always tell us to restart all over again in almost every match.... heres my ID 34565690
Post time 2017-3-26 12:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. I have to complain,  why did you send me a report warning and even deducted my credit score?  It's the bugs that made it lagged and i couldn't play. AFK behavior?  Your system does. Bullshit
Post time 2017-3-26 01:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have a problem with my account says that google service have a problem with ml
Post time 2017-3-26 10:59 AM | Show all posts
How about adding whisper facility we are difficult to contact our friend when they are in battle
I'm so glad if developer want to fix recconect time which took so long time rergads
Post time 2017-3-26 01:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It would be more than great if you could add description on the report section. For example; 'negative gameplay' it might not be clear to some players on what this category falls into. Was it the players who didin't help at all? Or the players who only feeds all the time? Or the players who has no kills amd etc. I guess that would've veen more helpful
Post time 2017-3-26 01:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
*sorry for the typos. Oh! And also do add the block feature after every game if that's possible. As I'm not usually the type tp block people but some players who keeps on ranting and literally do nothing in the game has been very troublesome. (Uhm and one time someone insulted some-people by saying *COUNTRY**BADWORDS* and when I reported for foul languages it wouldnt detect it;i guess this brings up to what extent does foul languages means! Thank you
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-4 05:33 AM GMT+8