Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-19 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yi Sun-Shin is only viable early game and mid game. He's pretty much the weakest marksman on a duel. Please add an additional effect to bleeding. Bleeding effects should decrease life steal effect by a certain percentage or atleast make it more viable. Less than a hundred bleeding damage isn't really that viable on a fast paced team fight.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yi Sun-Shin is supposed to be a fighter-marksman hybrid right? But why does he die so easily when on a duel with another marksman? He's pretty much the most unblanced hero right now. OP early game and mid game, but useless late game. Change him please!
Post time 2017-3-19 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Tetsuya_Zoldyck replied at 2017-3-19 23:08
First unbind in Android in account then go n bind the same account in the apple phone

Game - Account - switch account - ? -"Due to Apple regulations, iOS and Android versions cannot be interconnected and cannot share data..." there is a problem.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you please fix the lag? When the new update released it always so laggy..
Post time 2017-3-19 11:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bruno is bugged. Too way op even just playing with A.I.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can you change monster hunter freya execution animation. Its too boring when she's just spinning!
Post time 2017-3-19 11:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Adjust the 2nd turret at the middle of 1st and 3rd. I think it's too closer to the 1st turret.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is possible if you can make a male skin for rafaela, it will be nice to have a male skin rafaela in play :)
Post time 2017-3-19 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Change the rule of AFK penalty. When a player is disconnected, getting back for only one time will be considered and recieve rewards while those who afk for the 2nd time and up wont recieve anything. The game disconnected itself even if internet connection is high so please consider it. Thanks.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have this problem when I downloaded the game last january. im stucked at the loading screen. I contacted your page thru facebook about my concerns and soon as you updated the game I was able to play the game thru couple of updates. but one update brought back this problem. and now I cant play again. which is frustrating cause I really love the game. so I hope you can fix this. I have a 4gb ram phone so I think my phone is not the issue. I can play different games but mobile legends is the only one having this error. hope you fix this. thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-24 08:49 PM GMT+8