Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-19 10:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KoHaku replied at 2017-3-19 22:27
i tgink Bruno is kind of bugged . In one time i played against him , bruno used his 2nd skill(slide) ...

If he get the ball back i think her 2nd skill refresh. Not so sure
Post time 2017-3-19 10:52 PM | Show all posts
1Q - Can you upgrade Natalia ulti? now wend you do att it's really hard to att directly to the player. Could you do, wend Natalia use ulti, Natalia turns around to the near be player and then do it?

2Q - My friend used android, and now bought iPhone. Can he somehow transfer his old acc to now iPhone? or sell old acc to you and get battle points to now acc?
Post time 2017-3-19 10:53 PM | Show all posts
I suggest that you better review every game before you can consider  the report for AFK. Try to check it out if the players is having a lag issue that in game that may need to reconnect again to rest the app. There are so many stupid player that not taking seriously the match and trying to sell the game for no reason. Thanks.
Post time 2017-3-19 10:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Are you going to release new hero that can be purchased using tickets? Currently I all have those heroes. I hope you release new heroes or make the other old heroes purchasable using tickets. Thanks!
Post time 2017-3-19 10:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I do not know what am I going to do with my tickets other than buying emblems from the shop. Hope you can add more stuffs that can be purchased by tickets. Thanks.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Alpha needs fixing because even if he's in the bush, beta can still be seen by the enemy so it's hard for alpha to ambush or hide from enemies...
Post time 2017-3-19 11:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
For Moskov, I would suggest increasing his HP and armor coefficient. At level 15, he only has 4000+ HP and his short range really isn't helping him at all. If you're not planning to increase his basic attack's range, at least make him a bit more durable. Although I do believe he's the most powerful marksman right now, especially in team fights. But other marksman clearly has greater advantage at a one on one.
Post time 2017-3-19 11:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kastux replied at 2017-3-19 22:52
1Q - Can you upgrade Natalia ulti? now wend you do att it's really hard to att directly to the playe ...

First unbind in Android in account then go n bind the same account in the apple phone
Post time 2017-3-19 11:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
fix the lag 1st mothet fuc***
Post time 2017-3-19 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wide the server... We had lag after the new hero or skin released.. This is not about our devices or wifi coverage... This is about ur service.. Always lag.. Your team make new hero but the server is getting worse... If we dont play your game, your team can't reach this far... can't grow your team money.. Please appreciate us because joining ur programme..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-25 02:20 AM GMT+8